• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Farts speak louder than words.............

Biden will win Georgia again in 2024. No one will vote for him except the dead and election employees. In 2020, Fulton county had 1.1 million absentee ballots printed and still the majority of people voted in person. If you showed up to vote in person and they already had your absentee ballot filled out and counted, they simply ignored the in-person vote. They had about 20,000 voters who lived in vacant lots or abandoned buildings and they had extra boxes of ballots they only counted after they sent everyone home for the night. Complete fraud.

It will happen again and not one elected Republican will stand up against it. My buddy hated it so much, he sold his house and moved to a new state. He felt it was pointless to fight it out since even the Georgia Republicans supported it.

Old fart didn't even know he farted and had no clue what they were laughing at so he defaults to a salute. I'm surprised he didn't start shaking hands.

Last edited:
Yep, Ole' Joe, an asshole talking shit.

Time for a diaper change, it must really suck to be the Secret Service agent who draws that assignment.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
Biden will win Georgia again in 2024. No one will vote for him except the dead and election employees. In 2020, Fulton county had 1.1 million absentee ballots printed and still the majority of people voted in person. If you showed up to vote in person and they already had your absentee ballot filled out and counted, they simply ignored the in-person vote. They had about 20,000 voters who lived in vacant lots or abandoned buildings and they had extra boxes of ballots they only counted after they sent everyone home for the night. Complete fraud.

It will happen again and not one elected Republican will stand up against it. My buddy hated it so much, he sold his house and moved to a new state. He felt it was pointless to fight it out since even the Georgia Republicans supported it.
To be fair, Biden did well in the 120+ crowd.

I saw a t-shirt.
"When I die, don't let me vote democrat."

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
Biden - "Someone wore my pants yesterday and left marks. I am not naming names but he evidently likes corn."