• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2024-05-20_17-56-13.jpg

"Diversity" has exactly zero moral value. It is neither virtue nor vice. It is nothing but a side effect/symptom of creating the conditions for individuals to flourish. When you create those conditions it doesn't matter what people look like or what their culture is. Everyone wants it. Everyone will come for it.

Pushing "diversity" as a virtue is nothing but cover for all the other things they want to do that are evil. That, and it doesn't even work. People flee totalitarian and authoritarianism. QED

Yo dawg, keep digging to find out how long this has been going on and how much keeps going missing(spoiler alert: new-ish laws have been created that makes this impossible. They don’t have to show proper records and they can just make the ledger up if they “need” to)

1716216804457.gif

This will trickle down, and make for better quality in many respects.

We bought a 2024 Toyota Camry hybrid a couple months ago. It's very impressive in many ways and the gas mileage is amazing. We filled it over a month ago/13 gallon tank, and it's now slightly above half a tank after 16 trips into town and a longer trip down to Sedona which is 80 miles round trip from my house!
I'm actually worried the fuel will start going bad so thinking of using ethanol free in a few more weeks.

Our old beater which we gave to a financially struggling widow was a Toyota Yaris with a 1.5 liter that got 38mpg and our Camry gets way better mileage. I put it in EV only mode when going in and out of the road coming into out house which is 800 yards and that helps some.

The Camry also has lots of power for a commuter sedan. It was funny because there was a kid on a sport bike next to us at a stop light acting all froggy(ha we've all seen this right?!). My friends were in a truck behind me and I wanted to give them a good laugh so I put the Camry in sport mode and when the light turned green I took off. I had the kid for a few seconds and I think he was as surprised as I was, lol.

Pretty crazy how quiet, smooth, refined, and whatever other nice attribute there could be in one of these vehicles.

Very pleased with it.