• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Yeah, no, I understand. Most of what I said was just teasing. But.....I've seen videos of people doing some really stupid shit around them and then paying the price. Hard to feel sorry for the hoomans.

Having said that, if any of them ever presented themselves as a threat, it'd be over real quick.
Always be prepared to be the apex predator.

kbqb1lmoqu0d1.jpeg

little ones get everywhere around here seen 'em in mid of town in the drainage canals & all over in paines prairie
We had one get run over in traffic when I lived in Ft Myers

Ed Zachery. Well, sorta.

I use what I have in the house, so substituted a few types of sliced olive for the mushrooms. Plus, the addition of various peppers, some hot, some not.

Here is one I made this week using a bunch more veggies, because they had to be used up. After browning but not cooking through the chicken, remove it to a plate and deglaze the pan with red wine before lightly sautéing the veggies.

Then add sauce or fresh tomatoes (or salsa if that what you have in the house). Let that bubble and then add the chicken back in. Cover and simmer for a while until you can’t stand it anymore and have to eat it.

Serve over a starch of your choice. Enjoy.

View attachment 8419463

View attachment 8419464

There were a couple jalapeños in this one, but they were lame, so more heat next time. Maybe a habanero.
Damn that looks good!

Reactions: lash
Not 100% sure that's Erin Grey/Colonel Wilma. But yeah, her outfits were sprayed on. As good as she looked, tough call betwixt her and Princess Ardala/Pamela Hensley
I remember flip flopping back and forth between the 2 lol

Lake Tarpon has a shit ton of gators.
Lake Hancock out east of me is also loaded with them.
Most of the recovered Mosaic land has a stupid amount of them too.

Hell, it's Florida. Gators are everywhere.

Couple of small lakes (ponds) on the range complex. I regularly see what I think are the same two gators. Owner recently had a trapper pull a few out. Range master said he saw him call in dozen in the short time he watched.

I live just off a lake a bout two miles in circumference. Surprised I’ve never seen any there, but I suspect the waterfront residents had them removed years ago.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Couple of small lakes (ponds) on the range complex. I regularly see what I think are the same two gators. Owner recently had a trapper pull a few out. Range master said he saw him call in dozen in the short time he watched.

I live just off a lake a bout two miles in circumference. Surprised I’ve never seen any there, but I suspect the waterfront residents had them removed years ago.

Yeah, usually when they reach >6', someone calls a FWC trapper to remove a nuisance gator because they don't want fluffy to become gator turds.
We'd get them in the ponds in our old neighborhood and as soon as they would hit the magic mark, the trapper would show up.
We had lots of young kids, so I sort of get it, but personally, I'd live with them.

The smaller gators just seemed to disappear. I'd guess someone was catching and killing them.

Reactions: EddieNFL and lash
Yeah, usually when they reach >6', someone calls a FWC trapper to remove a nuisance gator because they don't want fluffy to become gator turds.
We'd get them in the ponds in our old neighborhood and as soon as they would hit the magic mark, the trapper would show up.
We had lots of young kids, so I sort of get it, but personally, I'd live with them.

The smaller gators just seemed to disappear. I'd guess someone was catching and killing them.

If they are anything like our Saltwater Crocodiles down here they are damn good eating, just don't get caught....

If Floridians would focus instead on catching and killing invasive species like Iguanas, Pythons, Komodos, Monitors, etc., we'd be a lot better off.
The biggest hurdle to controlling the pythons is the stupid limitations on how you're allowed to kill them.

It's like, hey, kill the pythons. BUT, don't do it this way, or that way, or like this.
You can kill them with this, but not that.
It's fucking retarded.

If we had iguanas and the like here east of Tampa, I'd be chasing them all the time.

In my neighborhood, I get bobcats, coons, deer and bunnies, but not much else. I did see a hen turkey once.

Bigger gators?