• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

1716214719787.png

I hope this guy doesn't own a gun

1716216152218.png

she was down there 'talking' to a friend, that she accidentally shot. (top cop, in a 'drinking' session)

1716216206348.png

with 'former' husband and the two kids; that she now wants custody over.

1716216399778.png

So much to unpack here.
This is why you fudds need to get off your high horse about these "felon with a gun" notions.
If he is safe to walk the streets with potential victims them let him have a gun. He will get one anyway. Not all felons are shitbags.
I present exhibit A above.

There is so much win in this its just....delectably delicious.

But it is almost certain the FBI knew of Steele’s contact with State and his partisan motive. That’s because former Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland says she instructed her staff to send the information they got from Steele to the bureau immediately and to cease contact with the informer because “this is about U.S. politics, and not the work of — not the business of the State Department, and certainly not the business of a career employee who is subject to the Hatch Act.”

I wanna be a tester.
job duties = screw around all day, beat on this thing till it breaks, give us thoughts about equipment.

1716220469440.png

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I wanna be a tester.
job duties = screw around all day, beat on this thing till it breaks, give us thoughts about equipment.

View attachment 8422035

I know several of the engineers that started the razor line and they had a lot of fun beating the crap out of them. They wanted to break them to find all the weak points so it got pretty wild.

It is pathetic that these are the individuals chosen to represent the people. There should be a series of tests that a person should pass before even being considered eligible for office. Women should NEVER have been allowed to hold office.
Waking up to the fact that we are now the minority in America is a sobering feeling.
No one is coming.

Reactions: devildog93
I look at all the futuristic inventions coming out every day.
Why do trains still kill people at the rail crossings ?

https://oli.org/track-statistics/collisions-casualties-year
I'm convinced it's a societal thing. Americans are just not very smart. The wife and I travel in Europe and use the trains extensively.

I've stood on a lot of train platforms, looking at all the people, including small children. Everyone knows what the drill is and that you don't fuck around when it comes to trains. I've never seen or heard of anyone being injured or killed at crossings or on (off) of platforms.