• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Stock Market

I foresee a lawsuit: FSD cuts line, pisses Bubba off, Tesla driver gunned down, Tesla at fault because juries always find against multi-billion dollar companies.

ETA: That was an illegal lane change crossing solid white line. I thought they were supposed to obey all traffic laws? 🤔

The legality of crossing a single solid white line depends on the jurisdiction and the specific road rules in place. In many places, a single solid white line indicates that lane changes are discouraged but not illegal. It often suggests that you should avoid changing lanes unless it is necessary and safe to do so. However, there are exceptions, particularly in areas where a solid white line is used to demarcate lanes that lead to specific turn-only lanes or other special use lanes.

For example:
- In the United States, the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) states that a single solid white line discourages lane changes but does not prohibit them.

Now you know.

The legality of crossing a single solid white line depends on the jurisdiction and the specific road rules in place. In many places, a single solid white line indicates that lane changes are discouraged but not illegal. It often suggests that you should avoid changing lanes unless it is necessary and safe to do so. However, there are exceptions, particularly in areas where a solid white line is used to demarcate lanes that lead to specific turn-only lanes or other special use lanes.

For example:
- In the United States, the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) states that a single solid white line discourages lane changes but does not prohibit them.

Now you know.
Bubba with a short temper won’t care. Seems now cars can FAFO too.

Computers acting like humans is not a good thing.
1000004802.png

Ram drivers are the biggest douche bags on the road. Followed closely by Kia drivers.

Tesla driver douchebagness has actually been pretty low in my experience.

Reactions: Emerson0311
ETA: That was an illegal lane change crossing solid white line. I thought they were supposed to obey all traffic laws? 🤔

In the video I did not see a turn signal on the display associated with the lane change to the right but a turn signal was engaged in the display for the two lane changes left.

Do we know if the driver initiated the two signals left and maybe the AI acted in accordance with the driver's input ?

Since the driver can override speed limits maybe driver input can override traffic laws as well.

Ram drivers are the biggest douche bags on the road. Followed closely by Kia drivers.

Tesla driver douchebagness has actually been pretty low in my experience.
The “rollin’ coal” crowd cruising for cock are always bad, but Audi drivers, world wide, have always been the worst I’ve seen. In Europe, especially if they have Swiss plates.

On the road, no, the very few Teslas I’ve seen have been dicks. Out of the car, they’re right up there with gluten free cross fitters who won’t shut the fuck up about how good their shit smells.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Interesting that this woman, Beth M. Hammack, was chosen to step into the opening as the Cleveland Fed President.
Very little public info on her. Political appointment ?
The central bank district announced Wednesday that Beth M. Hammack, 52, will be the next leader of the central bank district when Loretta Mester steps down June 30. Hammack assumes the office officially on Aug. 21. In the interim, Cleveland Fed First Vice President Mark S. Meder will serve as the president.
“It is a great privilege to serve the Fourth District, and the country, in fulfilling our mission of fostering a strong, stable economy in which all Americans have the opportunity to prosper,” Hammack said in a statement. “I cannot wait to lead the Bank’s talented team, who deliver every day on our important mission.”

For anyone that doubts the game is rigged.

Exxon trouncing Salesforce since software stock replaced oil giant in the Dow four years ago​

There will be a lot more getting hammered into the summer.
When the "investors" start to see their retirement accounts dropping... Going to be a rush for the door.
Between debt, numbers not meeting expectations and politics... Going to be a lot of money parked on the side lines.