• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Now $2600 WTT/WTS LRI 300 PRC rifle ammo available with purchase

bjtiger75

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2010
Anderson, SC
I picked this rifle up around the first of the year from @jhoward8584. It's a beauty but I find myself needing a little additional length of pull and I already have another 300 PRC so I'm going to put this one out for trade or sale. Rifle had approximately 60 rounds on it and I added another 35 I believe. It held 1 moa on steel out to 600 yards with the 225 eld. I shot a couple of groups with 212 eldx and the 225 eldm when sighting in and both were under 3/4 of an inch but I didn't do any real group shooting. Saw about 2825 velocity with the 225 eld m factory ammo according to my labradar. I will include the brass I fired in the rifle which should be 30-35 pieces. Open to trades on other rifles with adjustable LOP in 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creedmoor, and maybe 6 Creed or 300 PRC. Must have ammo available for sale or trade on a 6.5 PRC. Just throw a trade offer my way.... Lol.

* ARC Nucleus action with Barloc for quick barrel changes
* K&P Barrel. 1:9 Twist 24 inch. 5/8x24 Threads. Remington/Varmint Profile. Cut, Chambered, and Threaded by LRI
* Area 419 30cal Sidewinder
* Manners MCS T4A Mini-Chassis with Pic Rail and flush mounts
* AICS 5 round mag MDT marked. Have 2 additional available marked Savage at $50 each.
* Triggertech Primary Flat

$3000 shipped in a hard case from private individual to your FFL. Bipod not included but I do have a 419 arca I can add if someone needs it for $60.

Minox zp5 mr4 and ARC rings not included but can be added for $2400. Not for sale otherwise. I also have a Razor AMG that I could change to for $1800 if buyer is interested.

Up to a case of ammo available to buyer at $3 per round. It's less than what I have in it.

PXL_20210410_131909858.jpg

Last edited:
$2700 shipped with ammo available at $3 per round. Have 212 eldx and 225 eldm available for buyer. Need to get this one moved. I'm definitely open to partial trades as well.

Price drop 2600....Ammo available

May also consider 20 gauge shotgun or lightweight hunting rifle on trade.