• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

.284 175 GR MATCH TARGET XLD BERGER 100 CT (Anyone ever heard of this?)

supratt96

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2010
New Jersey, USA
I just ordered 400 of these since they were the only match grade 7mm bullets I have been able to find. However, I just checked Berger's website and they don't list a 175gr, 7mm bullet. The only 175gr bullet I was able to find was a 30 cal.

Anybody familliar with this? I tried to call the supplier (3rd Generation Shooting Supplies) but got no answer. I'm thinking it might have been a misprint.

They've been discontinued. Fabulous BC. Royal pain in the ass to tune and keep tuned in most cases. Obsoleted by the 180 hybrid.

What turbo said, but will warn you, if the rifle you're planning to use has any throat wear, don't waste your time. These are not jump tolerant.

What turbo said, but will warn you, if the rifle you're planning to use has any throat wear, don't waste your time. These are not jump tolerant.

My 284 only has a few hundred rounds through it, so shouldn't be a problem. I'll give them a try.