• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

3 Amish drown when stolen buggy crashes into river

So, 3 out of 5 didn't make it. That means the area is safer by a factor of 3 bad actors. I seriously doubt they were traveling at over 100 mph because they were late to brain surgery class.

But I could be wrong.

Seriously, what would help is a change in the culture and this does not cost a lot of money or "opportunities."

What it requires is a father being around and tanning hides with one of those thick leather belts that were popular in the 1970's.

TLDR: these kids need their asses whipped so hard that they have to eat standing up and walk funny for 2 weeks and 3 days.

That's what used to happen before Pres. Johnson's "Great Society" horseshit.

iu

What it requires is a father being around and tanning hides with one of those thick leather belts that were popular in the 1970's.
That's never going to happen! The two survivors are a good representation of the Amish fathers of tomorrow.

What’s worse is these clowns died in Fuckin Mazda or Hyundai.

That’s like getting shot by a Hi-point.

They couldn’t even steal the chariot of “Amish” car theft the hellcat?!?

If they are already black, how are you going to see the tanning?
I had a friend who was amish. One time, he was out in the sun catching rays. He learnt me that yes, amish people can tan or get darker. It's just not as apparent.

The Mexicans (Enrique Hernandez) survived...wetbacks know how to swim..
A long time ago, there was a comedian named Carlos Mencia and he had a show called "The Mind of Mencia."

He had these stereotype olympics. The mexican won at border crossing and was even better at looting than the black. The only thing whitey could better than any one is ice skate.