• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

3 CM lites vs FX120i auto throw V3

Rhed

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
With the introduction price of the V3 kit. I’m on the fence of getting one. As it’s price point is appealing. Right now I’ve been using 3 CM lites for 2 years now. I’ve always warmed up and calibrate before use. Used check weights and verify with a Dillon scale. Didn’t have any problems. My concern is speed. 3 cm lites in auto mode to the V3 fx120. Btw, I do occasionally have some over and under throws with the CM’s. But it shows on the screen when it does. I believe, from what I read, that the FX120i Auto throw and trickler don’t have the over or under throw problems?

Oops! Wrong section, sorry.. can admins move this thread to the reloading thread? Thanks