• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

300 Blackout supersonic ammo

FCS

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2005
ABQ, NM
McCourt Munitions has 300 Blackout in 155 and 168 supersonic.

50 rd boxes - $75 plus actual shipping

155s are 1900 fps from 16" barrel.

168s are 1700 fps from 16" barrel.

Re: 300 Blackout supersonic ammo

300 Blackout users, talk to me. What would it take for you to give this ammo a try?

I think what would do it is a link on your website showing the product and ideally a way to order through an e-commerce site - or get it to dealers who already sell 300 BLK ammo. A lot of people don't like to call to order things. For me, calling to place an order for something is almost unthinkable (it does sounds strange to hear myself say that, but it is reality).

Good points, thanks for the input!

Working on a way to order on-line, just don't have it completed yet.

Better bullet, better accuracy, better ballistics.

Do you have any data? Currently, all I know about it is that they weigh 155 and 168 gr and cost $1.50 per round plus shipping. Do you plan to sell in 20 round increments? It would be hard for someone to drop $75 and find out their barrel doesn't like it.

I do have data from customer in TX, shot from 9.5" and 16" barrel.

16" was running 0.75 to 1.0 MOA @ 100 yds.

9.5" was running 1.25 to 1.5 MOA @ 100 yds.

I don't have pictures of group or e-mail with chrono data from customer in TX yet, will post that up soon as I get that information.

I can sell in 20 rd box, will have to find some as the 50rd box is more common.

168 Berger VLD Hunting
155 Berger VLD Hunting