• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 win mag brass

ta6ppc

Private
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2009
Ft. Worth TEXAS
Anyone seen any Lapua 300 win mag brass in the wild yet?

I need some!

had some many years ago and it was the best brass ever for the big 30..

you had some years ago? i am pretty sure this is a new bringing from Lapua, someone please correct me if i am wrong

i have been waiting for the emails from ADG for it seems a year for brass to be avaiable...

I’m using Norma brass. Heads above Hornady in quality.

Last edited:
I’ve used nosler with zero issues
I’d love to try another option I just can’t get anything... even before COVID

Anyone seen any Lapua 300 win mag brass in the wild yet?

I need some!

had some many years ago and it was the best brass ever for the big 30..
No i haven't but did get Peterson and they make it so you dont have to blow it out 15thou on your 1st firing hope they do that with the 7 rem mag

Barnes brass has held up most firings for me. I did get some Jagemann a couple years back that I have a couple firings on now, but doing less as my supplies are depleted. Never held a grail like 300wm lapua case, but I'd be willing to put it in the rotation if anyone would like to send me a few.

The Nosler custom brass is the best i have used and about all i would buy but its really to damn expensive.
It is fully prepped though and weight sorted also made by Norma.
The new Lapua brass has been wanted and asked about for years and im sure they will sell a ton of it.