• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6.5 Creedmoor once fired brass

Keith Johns

Phoenix Custom Rifles
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I have 1500-2000 pieces of 6.5creedmoor brass fired in a minimum SAAMI print chamber headspaced .002” over Go gauge. In another words it’s about as good as can be for someone else to use. Brass from production chambers can be an issue in match chambers. Match chambers headspaced too tight on the Go or too close to the NoGo can be an issue. This should be as good as it gets for using in another chamber.

It is factory Hornady once fired.
Full length size and trim it.

Price drop to 20 cents each.

Some I already full length sized then realized I don’t have the time to load anymore. Loading the volume I shoot now would be a full time job unless too many corners were cut... and that’s never worth it.
Besides the factory Hornady has a single digit SD and shoots one hole in my last two barrels.

Text me please
Thanks
Keith

Attachments

• 91954BFE-49CB-4331-A089-95A6430F7F12.jpeg
    91954BFE-49CB-4331-A089-95A6430F7F12.jpeg
    447.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I’m the first person to say “don’t use other people’s brass” and “don’t use brass from one chamber in another” (when talkin match rifles).

But I see guys do it and get away with it all the time. So, if you’re going to buy once fired brass, buy mine!

That’s a good deal. I also sell my once fired Hornady and have great luck on eBay. Just FYI.

I’m happy knowing it will get used more then recycled, rather than recycled after only one firing.

They’re almost all gone.
I only have a few hundred left(the ones I deprimed/sized.

Don’t be scared kids, I got some of this brass, and the sized stuff is definitely once fired and sized within .001” of my stuff set for .0015” bump from my match chambered Bartlien.
Good stuff from a good guy.

Reactions: Keith Johns