• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Reloading Equipment 6.5 creedmoor reloading sale (powder, bullets and dies) Colorado, north Denver area

polojeff

Private
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2020
Denver, CO
I’m getting out of 6.5, so the following is for sale. No trades and local only.

Forster co ax: $300 pics below

Sealed 8 lb jug of H4350: $sold
4ish lb of h4350: $sold
900ish Lapua 139gr scenar bullets, same lot: $sold (remainder of a 1000ct box, pretty sure it’s 940 of them, but I’m not going to count)
Whidden click adjustable dies 6.5cm: $sold(includes a bushing)
2x 1lb cans of h1000: $sold

I’m not interested in shipping any of this, sorry but it’s just too much of a hassle anymore.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I’m in Broomfield Colorado

Last edited:
Dang. I just drove through Denver last night, and just now pulled into my house in NY. I would've bought almost all of this lol.

If the dies are a full set I will take those and can pick up today if available

Well if all you have left is the Lapua 139gr left would you ship that? I live close to Trinidad, CO so I don’t make it up that way too often. If still no I totally get it, no hard feelings.