• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Barreled Action Left: Lone Peak Fuzion, 6creedmoor CPI chambered by Hawkhill, Area 419 Hellfire, & TT Diamond

dlouie87

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2010
CA
I bought this barreled action from a member in Dec and the stock in 2023. I shot 15-20 rounds at the range to get zero and dope. Life got busy never got it back out, so I figure someone else can use this.

**Stock sold and scope is in another ad** - 5/27/24

Barreled action will ship from FFL to FFL. I don't want to sparate the action from the barrel at the moment.

• Barreled action with trigger and brake $2300
    • BA with brake / no trigger - $2050
    • BA with no brake or trigger -$1900
    • Brake - $175
    • TT 2 stage diamond - $275
- Lone peak fuzion 6cm short action right hand
- 25'' Hawkhill 6cm match chamber CPI barrel, 1/7 twist. (Comp contour if I recall correctly)​
- If I had to guess round count it would be 300-400​
- Area 419 Hellfire Brake (4port)
- Trigger Tech Diamond curved 2-stage

No Trades. Can accept PPFF, Check, Zelle, or CC with buyer paying fee.

PLEASE be careful of scammers if you reply in this thread.

IMG_0780.jpeg

IMG_0775.jpeg
IMG_0778.jpeg

Last edited:
Willing to separate at all?
I’d be interested in the action if you considered separating
I'm going to leave it as a package for now. I may change my mind if no one bites on the package. @awatson411 , what are you interested in?

I also dont have the tool/wrench to separate the barrel from the action so it'll have to go as a barreled action if I go down that route.

I’m interested in the barreled action but it looks like a Criterion prefit with a nut…

Do they chamber barrels other than their own (HawkHill) or is that inaccurate?

I’m interested in the barreled action but it looks like a Criterion prefit with a nut…

Do they chamber barrels other than their own (HawkHill) or is that inaccurate?
**** update 5/22***

I received confirmation that there is a Hawk Hill chambered CPI barrel.

Here’s the email correspondence
IMG_0848.jpeg

—————
**5/21** The individual that sold it to me stated that it's chambered from Hawk Hill so I took his word for it. Maybe HH chambered some CPI barrels, I'm not 100% sure. I emailed them to get some straight answers and will report back

Full disclaimer, it's not my intention to mislead anyone. Here is the info from the original seller:

1716328728974.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshf303