• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm Creed Match Rifle / Badger / AICS / Bartlein - TRADED

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, I had this rifle built for me to shoot matches with this year but I've got a few more rifles in my safe I can use and for the amount of matches I will actually partake in, I don't need this one as well.

Custom 6mm Creed (standard chamber, not long throat) built by Precision Rifle Co - $2,500 shipped (about $3,400 into it)
    - Badger M2013 action
    - Bartlein Heavy Palma 1:7.25 finished at 24" and threaded 5/8x24 with Hellfire brake installed (included)
    - AICS 1.5 stock with the original skins (painted camo) and the Viperskins that are on there now (modified for fitting the arca rail)
    - Arca rail included
    - Cerakoted graphite black
    - Timney Calvin Elite two stage trigger
    - Includes (1) AW magazine
    - Shot a total of 89 times

Optics/rings and bipod/bipod adapter not included but can be worked into the deal if desired.

No trades at this time please unless you have a Heavy Varmint / Heavy Palma / MTU 1:8 or faster 6.5mm barrel blank sitting around.

11FB34EF-10FD-4BBC-AFB5-23097C68E2FC.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up top, thanks for the interestso far.

Thank you! Up top for more looks. Ready as you are for PRS season!

Up top. I don’t need two PRS rifles so this one is going. Here’s a 5 shot group at 100 yards from this weekend.

635CB736-F122-43D8-ADDB-9253A511171F.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up with a big price drop to $2,600 shipped (from $2,900). $2,500 if you don’t need the hellfire. Take another $100 off if you don’t want the Calvin elite.

Swapped the Calvin elite out for a trigger tech diamond. Will include that upgrade for the same asking price.

Price drop to $2,500 shipped. One helluva deal for everything that is there!