• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7prc brass

Smokin7s

Lawyer, Astronaut, Pathological Liar
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2020
Oklahoma
Is there anywhere in the world I can get 7prc brass?

Peterson is making 7prc brass. Otherwise there wouldn’t be a reason to get one

Reactions: Sigma
Peterson is making 7prc brass. Otherwise there wouldn’t be a reason to get one
Yeah but won’t have another run till September and you know it’ll sell out before normal people get home from work

I had to buy ammo from brownells $46.99 a box right now it’s free shipping if over $150 plus you can stack discount codes , that was the only way to get brass without waiting till it’s available from the better brass manufacturers.

Reactions: Smokin7s
@bcrich can you measure the loaded neck diameter please? I too will likely go with some 180gr Hornady to get started but plan to order dies and neck bushings first as I'm 6 weeks or so out on the barrel.

@bcrich can you measure the loaded neck diameter please? I too will likely go with some 180gr Hornady to get started but plan to order dies and neck bushings first as I'm 6 weeks or so out on the barrel.
I can measure these precision hunters I just got

I lucked out and grabbed 100 pieces from RCC before they went bankrupt. Peterson will be the go to brass in 7 PRC.

Attachments

• IMG_2092.jpeg
    IMG_2092.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: 9sigman45
I lucked out and grabbed 100 pieces from RCC before they went bankrupt. Peterson will be the go to brass in 7 PRC.
Be careful with that stuff. I bought 200 pcs their 300wsm brass a few years back. On first firing(a lower charge weight) the case split from primer pocket to the edge or rim, up into the extractor cut. They wouldn't refund or take the brass back. To the garbage can they went, huge waste of money.

Also believe that ADG has 7prc on their production schedule this fall.

Reactions: BCX
Yes, just hold out a little longer for the Peterson and ADG. Hornady brass is garbage. Pretty sure Lapua will jump on somewhere down the road.

Yes, just hold out a little longer for the Peterson and ADG. Hornady brass is garbage. Pretty sure Lapua will jump on somewhere down the road.
Myself and a few other are pretty sure Peterson makes the new lapua prc and win mag brass. If you look at them closely, the case head font and machining is different than all other lapua, also internally it's different when viewed with a bore scope. This was comparing lapua 300prc VS lapua 300 Norma, 6.5x284, 65 and 6mm creedmoor.

Be careful with that stuff. I bought 200 pcs their 300wsm brass a few years back. On first firing(a lower charge weight) the case split from primer pocket to the edge or rim, up into the extractor cut. They wouldn't refund or take the brass back. To the garbage can they went, huge waste of money.

Also believe that ADG has 7prc on their production schedule this fall.
Wow, I would be extremely pissed, RCC was priced like gold! I'm still waiting on the rifle.

Wow, I would be extremely pissed, RCC was priced like gold! I'm still waiting on the rifle.
They're no longer in business. Bankruptcy, but doesn't surprise me. Stuff was subpar in my opinion.

Rifle finally showed up a month ago. Hopefully in the next month I can get to testing that RCC brass.