• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Hide Story. We Change Lives For The Better.

Water closet?

68747470733a2f2f73686f75747366726f6d74686561627973732e66696c65732e776f726470726573732e636f6d2...jpeg

I dont have time to read both page's, you waiting on a stock or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
It seems glossy in the pictures, is this a different finish? I have a T4a in the same color scheme and it has a really matte finish. Maybe just the picture?

Let's see a couple pics please. This is the Elite Tactical which shows the Carbon Fiber.

@1J04 Do y'all have spring turkey season out there? Because it would be cool if you had that in time for spring turkey season.

BTW I didn't take part because nobody invited me to the dance. If they had, I would have gladly chipped in an open can of salad shrimp.

• Love
Sounds like some Bernie Sanders handouts going on here!

It's worse than you think. I'll be doing a long write up when it arrives in a day or so, but it was basically gifted to me, TWICE. 30 of my peeps on here pooled together some skrilla to buy me a Manners Stock. We gotta thing or two going on from time to time behind the scenes, or through Good Guys With Guns (GGWG)

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/good-guys-with-guns.6888384/

Anyhow, after Tom Manners looked into what we do for lots of different folks for lots of different reasons, he chose to join us. Well, he jumped in with both feet !! Tom got ahold of me and Tucker and said put that Stock Money towards something else, "I got this". @tmanners gifted me this Stock so we could do something else for others. Ya, THAT happened.

Anyhow, more later....

@1J04 Do y'all have spring turkey season out there? Because it would be cool if you had that in time for spring turkey season.

BTW I didn't take part because nobody invited me to the dance. If they had, I would have gladly chipped in an open can of salad shrimp.

We do have some Turkey's running around here. I haven't even looked into their seasons though, they're struggling to survive up here after being introduced.

I wasn't involved with who got picked to do this since it was a surprise, but now that you mention it....... :ROFLMAO:

We do have some Turkey's running around here. I haven't even looked into their seasons though, they're struggling to survive up here after being introduced.

I wasn't involved with who got picked to do this since it was a surprise, but now that you mention it....... :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully they'll take off out there. They were reintroduced in NGA at some time. I'm not up to speed on the specifics. They're fairly plentiful here now. I saw them reintroduced in WNC and the population took off pretty quick. Wildlife spreading the rumor that they all had radio trackers that would alert if a bird was killed probably helped.

I bet you'll see turkey hunting out there before long. Maybe before you have this stock in hand!

• Love
Updates on this? @1J04 ???

Supposedly you had a package at home from KC? (kinda hope it was in a BBQ sauce box......)

I know you probably think a drink and sleep are good at the end of a late shift and we dont really care. Hurry up with the darn pics!!!

• Haha
I’m happy for you Larry. That’s a beautiful rifle. I hope it shoots as good as it looks brother.

That is pretty! Shoot straight! I know where you can get a but pad for that synthetic stock. Cheap!

• Haha
I'll get my write up done soon as I can, but for now? Thank you guys and thank you Tom Manners! What a gift!

20191116_135456.jpg
20191116_135514.jpg
20191116_135527.jpg
20191116_135626.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I’m happy for you Larry. That’s a beautiful rifle. I hope it shoots as good as it looks brother.

A thousand thank you's my friend !! I'm pretty certain between the 168's and the 180's I outta find one that really shines. The 151 Flat Lines are gonna be very interesting. We'll see. (y)

Reactions: Lapuapalooza