• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Typical, western woman logic?

That’s what I’m calling it from now on….
45D3C1F2-6191-4A9B-BC78-BC16DE937CF0.jpeg

Pretty fucking scary. And these brainless twats, nearly all liberals, all Biden voters, are going to decide whether our country, our culture, our history, survives in this next election.

Seriously, how fucked up is that? These twats should just stick to social media 24/7, stand in front of a mirror with their phones all day, and leave the voting to those of us with some skin in the game.

Pretty much these privileged white women only get away with this stupidity because on average western white men have become weak simps.

This conversation from the movie The Last of the Mohicans pretty much sums it up:

Maj. Heyward: You there, Scout! We must rest soon, the women are tired.
Magua: No, two leagues, better water. We stop there.
Maj. Heyward: No, we'll stop in the glade just ahead. When the ladies are rested, we will proceed. Do you understand?

Magua: [speaking Huron] Magua understands that the white man is a dog to his women. When they are tired, he puts down his tomahawk to feed their laziness.

Maj. Heyward: Excuse me, what did you say?
Magua: Magua said... I understand English, very well.

I tried to produce all my kids with bone marrow. Its never worked. Am I doing it wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
Idiot. I think she heard the new theory that women store DNA from each man that they have intercourse with, in their bone marrow. I heard someone mention it.

It's not typical. It's a fringe belief of the very young and ignorant. So I wouldn't worry about it.

The necessities of life and securities have been delivered so well and seamless this young
ignorant "empowered female" is oblivious to the realities of what happens when they are
left to their own.
A version of the tourist vs buffalo/bison in YSNP every summer.
Is it wrong to find humor when they get a taste of the truth?
Asking for a friend.

R