• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AB Tactical App - Anyone else disappointed?

K9Bug

Private
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2010
Wisconsin
I bought AB Tactical a few years back expecting great things. Wow, what a disappointment. They have not updated in years with new bullets. What a waste of $125 when AB Mobile, for MUCH cheaper, gets updated often. Anyone else in my boat and feel as though they've been taken advantage of? Or am I missing something?

They got me with it too. Overall I didn't mind it except it was crazy over priced and it didn't do anything more than any other App despite the "Tactical" moniker. What really burnt me on it was when I got a new phone and followed the instructions it still wouldn't download on it. Reached out to AB about it and got not great responses but that's usually how things go when you deal with companies that have MIL/LE contracts, they don't seem to care too much about private buyers.

Reactions: LastShot300
I bought AB Tactical a few years back expecting great things. Wow, what a disappointment. They have not updated in years with new bullets. What a waste of $125 when AB Mobile, for MUCH cheaper, gets updated often. Anyone else in my boat and feel as though they've been taken advantage of? Or am I missing something?
Back in the day, a long thread unfolded about the "tactical" app...basically it offered nothing special, and it was and is several steps lower than true military grade apps like FFS or Coldbore, but we know better, AB is a great marketing machine.o_O