• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories Accuracy International AICS Chassis' Multiple

BenTerrible

Which way did my bullet go?
Minuteman
May 26, 2009
I have 3 for sale, all are Rem 700 platform.

Brown short action - SOLD

Green short action folder - SOLD

Green long action folder - $1300 + shipping

All are in excellent condition. I hate to sell these, but I need to fund other a new project. More photos upon request.

Bipod/magazine not included in sale.

Attachments

• 20190923_185243.jpg
    20190923_185243.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
I am out of town for work, as soon as I get back I will respond to PM's in the order received with the requested information.

Hi, i am very interested in the short action )either brown or geen color.
I would really like to buy one.

I have been looking for this for a very long time. I really hope they are still available.
([email protected]).

I see this is an older posting, but did you sell the Green Short Action Folding AICS chassis ?

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread (unfortunately), as the previous buyer who "committed" did not follow through. It has been far too long.

I still have the AICS 2.0 LA folder (Green) and the AICS 1.5 (Brown) chassis' for sale. I will hold to my original pricing, and yes, these prices are firm. Shipping and insurance is on the buyer. I can ship these out within 1-2 days after funds have cleared. I prefer PP F&F, Venmo, or Zelle.

Please, if you are a serious buyer, come prepared with funds! I am looking to move these to dump the money into another project.

Last edited:
Updated.

The only chassis remaining is the green long action 2.0

Bump for the AICS 2.0 Long Action...

Gearing up to send this to Ebay.