• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International North America contact details?

Montana

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
TX
Does anyone have the current contact details for AINA?

I briefly spoke to SRT, who told me that Stacy Blankenship is no longer the AINA contact, and instead its someone called Scott.

I have e-mailed the standard AINA e-mail and received no reply.

The old importer (Bill Davidson) of TacPro also hasn't replied to my e-mail even though when I phoned they said they would get around to replying.

Has anyone had recent contact with AINA and cann supply any contact details or names whatsoever?

Thanks

Thats right, there are current importers, those being Mile High, Euro Optic, SRT Supply and Tac Pro, but I dont want to speak to the importers, I have questions directly for AINA themselves.

Does anyone have the current contact details for AINA?

I briefly spoke to SRT, who told me that Stacy Blankenship is no longer the AINA contact, and instead its someone called Scott.

I have e-mailed the standard AINA e-mail and received no reply.

The old importer (Bill Davidson) of TacPro also hasn't replied to my e-mail even though when I phoned they said they would get around to replying.

Has anyone had recent contact with AINA and cann supply any contact details or names whatsoever?

Thanks

Send a private message to Tom Irwin...he's the head honcho @ AINA.
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/members/tomirwin.html

Cheers,

AvsFan:cool:

Scott Sigmond is his name. He is a member here, but has notbeen on in a long time. Scott has been with AI for a long time. One of the first US made videos of an AW was of him demonstrating it. What led me to buy my first one.

That is Scott Seigmund you are looking for and I think they are in the UK currently, there is a meet up happening.

As noted on their site : Accuracy International Contacts

You're first point of contact should be with a Dealer or Distributor and not the company. They are involved in other areas and don't always respond as quickly to individuals, unless there is a specific reason.

I would contact Mile High Shooting Accessories of you have a direct question, especially if it is a sales one.

Mile High Shooting Accessories

I would say if you haven't gotten a response it is because you are asking for something not related to what they do for individuals.

Thats for the replies guy.

I wanted to contact them for two reasons. Firstly I want a replacement barrel, and every single distributor said they are no longer allowed to sell these, and I must contact AINA direct.

Secondly I wanted to find out to whom my rifle was first sold and when it was actually made, which is something a distributor cannot help me with.

I have been talking with the UK distributor for AI (Sporting Services) and their service has been exemplary, it seems like for once, the US takes longer!

What does the serial number start with? That will date the fun and chances are no one is going to open their A&D book and tell you who bought the gun first just because you are wondering

Plenty of companies make replacement barrels and if you call and ask, you can get one.

Every AI I have has another barrel for it and none came from AI,

Sounds like an AE as the AW series has the date right on it. What model it is will tell you too roughly when it was made. Under the LP on the barrel proof too I believe is a date.

It is indeed an AE.

Plenty of companies make the replacement barrels? So far I've only found Bartlein through Mile High, their are others?

There is a proof date, but I am wondering the importation to American date. I think I can get this from AI UK though.

Sorry for the hijack but since the topic of barrels came up,I was actually going to ask the same question. Regarding other barrel manufacturers is there any other one that's make barrels for AI's,AE in particular other than Bartlien ready to spin on or do you have to get a barrel blank and send it off to a gunsmith. LL mentioned several other manufacturers so that had me wondering if they were available to put on yourself. Regarding the contour on the AE factory barrel, can anyone advise what the contour is I believe its a Lothar Walther. I couldn't find it on their website.

What Lowlight is referring to is that there are many gunsmiths that will take a Bartlein barrel or any barrel for that matter and make you a replacement barrel for you AI. I would give GA Precision a call.

We have replacement barrels in stock the UPL for a AE barrel is $533.00 and I have it on my desk. It is a UK barrel with the proof marks and we certainly can sell them.
Thanks
Randy

Thanks Randy, I'll call you Monday. I spoke to one of your staff (sorry, dont remember who but it was a woman) and they said they didn't have any UK barrels. This was last week.

Good to know you have!