• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I'm out in the US in September... is it worth getting an AI Competition Trigger for my AT.. would save myself £200 vs getting them here... and what needs doing for installation? Might not change it day before the world championships start though 😆

Picture of my AI with new Proof Barrel.. afterall it is a picture thread

View attachment 8411876
Man, every time I see one of those AI Vision chassis I am reminded how much better looking they are than the AT-X(C) variants.

I have half a mind to keep my extra AX and convert it to a Vision.

It’d be a very expensive spare parts holder for my AT (bolt, trigger, etc) lol

I'm out in the US in September... is it worth getting an AI Competition Trigger for my AT.. would save myself £200 vs getting them here... and what needs doing for installation? Might not change it day before the world championships start though 😆

Picture of my AI with new Proof Barrel.. afterall it is a picture thread

View attachment 8411876
I just bought two of them for my AT and AXMC. It is very versatile in terms of customization to what you want it to be. I would not hesitate to try it.

It takes all of 10 minutes to install. I think I spent an hour between the actual installation, adjustment and reattaching the skins. If I can do it, anyone can.

I just bought two of them for my AT and AXMC. It is very versatile in terms of customization to what you want it to be. I would not hesitate to try it.

It takes all of 10 minutes to install. I think I spent an hour between the actual installation, adjustment and reattaching the skins. If I can do it, anyone can.
What parts need to come off? Mines obviously in the full Vision get up.. so it is just the Grip Panels?

Man, every time I see one of those AI Vision chassis I am reminded how much better looking they are than the AT-X(C) variants.

Dooo itttt

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased

Do it
AI.jpg

What parts need to come off? Mines obviously in the full Vision get up.. so it is just the Grip Panels?

Dooo itttt
I have no idea about the Vision chassis. The AT requires the side skins and grip removed. That is 5 screws. Then the trigger and plate is removed (2 screws).

MAKE SURE THE BOLT IS REMOVED BEFORE STARTING.

Reactions: JayjayUK
View attachment 8412102

“Lefty AI shooters are this country’s backbone.”
I'm a cross-eye shooter: left eye dominant, right handed. I learned to shoot in the Army completely left handed with a rifle. When I got my AI, I had to learn how to shoot right handed and right eyed, and work hard to work switching my eye dominance. I'd love to experience a leftie AI.

When I asked the Irish Snipers at the International Sniper Competition at Fort Moore about what they did with their own AI Arctic Warfares, they flat out said, "...they never break."

They've had the same bolt assemblies, the same firing pins, even the original barrels, on their rifles, for almost 30 years. And after all this time, they're still competitive. It absolutely blew my mind hearing this.

I honestly had the same question for them, about what breaks and what you should have parts for, which is how I learned of this. That said, I don't think I've seen or heard of any AI AT308 or AW breaking.

I'm all ears for counter responses and examples of anything breaking and needing replacement though.

Update: this very much reflects using .308 exclusively. As @taliv has pointed out below.
Wow!

Thank you!

-Stan

Reactions: HKSniper11B
How was the match? I got the chance to shoot a regional match there last year and was blown away at the facility, and Eric is a super nice guy.

Was an awesome event. Surprised it wasnt more full. Eric is awesome and the venue was very fun to shoot at. Had some good wind on day 2 and lots of moon dust slowing rifles down, AI didnt miss a beat!

IMG_8903.jpeg

You're really commiting to that camo pattern 🤌💪 🤣
You know, what the heck, @The Durk what brand is your M90 camo? Or is it surplus? Is it good?That pattern has always been cool to me.

And ha I did find some M90 underwear. I better not buy it or the wife will ravish me until I die of dehydration
1715132065585.jpeg

Ma’am…peak AI is a sage green AXMC-LE with a thumbhole stock and S&B
The AXMC is the '04 Dodge Ram 2500 with all the emissions taken off and a set of truck nuts. When it was made as a long action it got a barb wire tattoo and then when it knocked up some temporarily cute but slutty, chubby girl (always destined to blow up) at the drive in movie theater AI made it with mag adapter kits to take care of all it's little bastard short action kids.

The AXMC is the '04 Dodge Ram 2500 with all the emissions taken off and a set of truck nuts. When it was made as a long action it got a barb wire tattoo and then when it knocked up some temporarily cute but slutty, chubby girl (always destined to blow up) at the drive in movie theater AI made it with mag adapter kits to take care of all it's little bastard short action kids.
At least it isn’t a white wrangler or f150

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png

Does anyone here know why AW mags have suddenly gone sky high in price and seem to be constantly sold out? Did they stop making them or something?

Where can I find the bottom sling stud part for an AI? Mine currently has a much larger sling stud and I want the smaller ones so I can mount a harris bipod on it

Attachments

• sling stud.jpg
    sling stud.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 24
Where can I find the bottom sling stud part for an AI? Mine currently has a much larger sling stud and I want the smaller ones so I can mount a harris bipod on it

This one?

Or this one

IMG_7112.jpeg

Great pack...I love mine
Same. …I just wished it had fit my AXSR w/ ATACR folded stock down. Haven’t tried with the ZCO mounted yet. Might end up replacing it with one of those hunting packs with a meat shelf (aka rifle section lol).

Same. …I just wished it had fit my AXSR w/ ATACR folded stock down. Haven’t tried with the ZCO mounted yet. Might end up replacing it with one of those hunting packs with a meat shelf (aka rifle section lol).
I usually just load the pack with stuff and sling the rifle. I put the tripod and spotter in the rifle scabbard

I usually just load the pack with stuff and sling the rifle. I put the tripod and spotter in the rifle scabbard
Yea that’s how I run it now. Once the tripod is out, the scabbard is used for water bottles and gatorades at matches.

Side note, the front admin sleeve fits the coletac match book binder thing perfectly

Reactions: Nik H
It is an older Eberlestock Gunslinger 2
I thought so. Looks like the newer versions don't have the shelf anymore. I've been cycling through packs and haven't found anything I like for matches. I've had a couple of work mates that have your pack and it always seemed well thought out.

Does the bottom shelf help it sit upright? Does it seem to protect items in the pack? Do you use the pack without the top lid?

I thought so. Looks like the newer versions don't have the shelf anymore. I've been cycling through packs and haven't found anything I like for matches. I've had a couple of work mates that have your pack and it always seemed well thought out.

Does the bottom shelf help it sit upright? Does it seem to protect items in the pack? Do you use the pack without the top lid?
The bottom shelf lets it sit upright if you have loaded it evenly. I've never had anything break when using the pack. It really is versatile.