• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Those more advanced, refined persons who did this longer than E4 retirement
7A3FAEB8-E18D-4B3A-A466-122B3A6133E7.jpeg

…a better version of that reticle.

#ReticlesPeakedWithTheDuplex

With an moa scope....surely you jest sir.....
Nay, nay son, the Lord was changing someone else’s AI, not mine. I cast no judgement upon the unfortunate or misguided. All are welcome to Heaven.

Except Elite Sand owners. Express train to Hell.

😂

Seriously, joking. I cannot remember whose AI it was, but he posted the changeling AI on this very forum.

Pics...

Picked these 2 up last month. I need to get optics still, the only spare scope I have was off a .50 I sold so that is just on for fondling purposes.
First time owning an AI in a couple years but I've had 6 or so of these before, wish I didn't sell my first AW! I think someone on here ended up with it and made an AW Covert clone.

They had 6.5 barrels, but I swapped them both to factory AI .308 barrels for now. AT and AX308.
IMG_2911.jpg

Was it awkward when you stepped up to the line and you and the RO were wearing the same "relaxed tactical" uniform?

Was it awkward when you stepped up to the line and you and the RO were wearing the same "relaxed tactical" uniform?
We actually coordinated before leaving our shared ABnB pop-up tent that morning. If you aren’t taking the time to get your fashion dialed in, how can you expect to hit anything?

#FashionAtAllTimesBecauseYoureAlwaysUnderObservation
#RelaxedTacticalAndTightRectals
#WhenInDoubtPlaidOut

Side note…that RO was a solid dude. He literally gave up his North Face puffy jacket to drape on the shot up car hood/dash to catch the brass for shooters who wanted to keep theirs. That’s what heroes do.

We actually coordinated before leaving our shared ABnB pop-up tent that morning. If you aren’t taking the time to get your fashion dialed in, how can you expect to hit anything?

#FashionAtAllTimesBecauseYoureAlwaysUnderObservation
#RelaxedTacticalAndTightRectals
#WhenInDoubtPlaidOut

Side note…that RO was a solid dude. He literally gave up his North Face puffy jacket to drape on the shot up car hood/dash to catch the brass for shooters who wanted to keep theirs. That’s what heroes do.
I'm going to hazard a guess on the bottom half. Dad jeans and New balance walkers?

Don't disappoint me with some Kuhl "action casual" and speed crosses....

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
I'm going to hazard a guess on the bottom half. Dad jeans and New balance walkers?

Don't disappoint me with some Kuhl "action casual" and speed crosses....
Like race and color (except dogshit colors like Pale Brown and FDE), I don’t see tops and bottoms.

Merrels #LacesOut

Real men wear jeans. (Secret Tip: Lee’s Extreme Motion jeans move with you, in the tightest of spaces and doggiest of dog houses)

I'm fairly sure it was posts from both you and @hafejd30 specifically that pushed me into wanting the thumbhole AT lol.
@Huskydriver ’s AXAT (or is it an ATAX?) is pretty tits too.

E1E54954-F243-4F0C-A1AD-C7AE30ABA5D6.jpeg

I’m thinking of doing this as well to my AX…if you have a takeoff AT folder buttstock laying around hit me up. I think AICS 2.0 rear ends work too.

Any color AT clubfoot-style folder will work but if you do have an AT thumbhole folder collecting dust, sage green would be cool.

View attachment 8296904

I’m thinking of doing this as well to my AX…if you have a takeoff AT folder buttstock laying around hit me up. I think AICS 2.0 rear ends work too.

Any color AT clubfoot-style folder will work but if you do have an AT thumbhole folder collecting dust, sage green would be cool.
Rigs like that are why I'm going to stick around. That literally takes the features I like from both of mine and puts them together without looking like ass.

Next steps - add better 30mm low mount, chop barrel to 16.5" or trade for one that is already short.

Attachments

• 20231214_225205.jpg
    20231214_225205.jpg
    642.5 KB · Views: 78

View attachment 8296904

You righties have all of the fun

• Sad
Reactions: carbonbased
Getting stuff ready for 2024 season. Thinking the AT-X with 6.5cm with slow, heavy 153gr A-Tip.

Plus all the other cool toys every boy needs for matches.

View attachment 8297692
Are you out west? I've seen that slow and heavy trend over here on the east but I don't understand it for here. 99% of the places we shoot you get 5-10mph. Can't see where the advantage is over going medium weight and as fast as you can (except barrel life).

Honest question, I kind of stopped competing right after GT and TBAC bipods were all the rage.

Are you out west? I've seen that slow and heavy trend over here on the east but I don't understand it for here. 99% of the places we shoot you get 5-10mph. Can't see where the advantage is over going medium weight and as fast as you can (except barrel life).

Honest question, I kind of stopped competing right after GT and TBAC bipods were all the rage.
Heavier and slower is better for watching trace.

In my humble opinion, I have settled on 140gr’s around 2720-2750fps out of a 24” barrel suppressed for team and field matches after witnessing 6mm (GT, CM, x47, Dasher, BR, BRA, BRX) struggle at distance in team and field matches

Not sure honestly. Took some time off and when I came back the heavy and slow trend was already here. So I'm just testing it out. The AG Cup was won this year with a slow 6.5cm heavy. That match is typically pretty rough with target size and such. Not that one match means anything, but it's something.

The whole point of slow 6mm is being able to see more things downrange. Slowing a heavy 6.5cm down gives about the exact same wind holds, but a larger bullet. So, in theory, should be more to see than the 6mm.

153gr A-Tip is performing well so far. (sorry to derail thread, but at least it was shot out of an AI)

IMG_2849.jpeg

Cleaned up my AT and took some of the AT specific accessories off to give it a more classic appearance. While I had the skins off I took some pictures for the curious people. Think the skins are off a 1.5 Legacy AICS that have been hydrodipped in branded multicam. Looks like some modifications were done with a dremel to make them fit flush but all the bolt holes line up minus 1 near the middle of the foreend which doesn't really even seem necessary. It's basically an AW with a quick barrel change so really the best of both worlds. Really want to get a heavier longer barrel with fluting and an AI break next.

image_6487327 (2).JPG
image_6487327 (1).JPG
image_6487327.JPG

@TanktheFrank enjoy it. It's honestly a nice little barrel to mess with. I have OLD 140gr A-max ammo I was getting 2630fps from and I have 140 and 142smk loads getting 2550fps. Surprisingly decent from a 16.5".

@jmar I'm going to spam this picture until the mods ban it but this is my favorite AI. Your skins look excellent and I've been talking about doing the same and painting my barrels the lighter green to match this AI. I think it's someone here but I can never remember who.
Screenshot_20211224-093135(1).png