• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Acorn drop inside apartment building

101st

SEND IT
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2022
    Connecticut
    Chilling video shows the moment a crazed neighbor executed a father and his stepson in cold blood in a Brooklyn apartment hallway during an argument over noise Sunday night.

The distressing footage obtained by The Post opens with a man dressed in all black pacing angrily outside his upstairs neighbors’ apartment on the fourth floor of 1418 Brooklyn Ave. in a well-known East Flatbush housing complex where stars Barbra Streisand and Michael K. Williams grew up.

meh. They guy was threatening him with a weapon (scissors), but was moving away when he shot him. He doesn't look scared or in fear for his life at all. Shooter is going down for double murder in NYC (where there's a 99% chance he isn't a CCW).

Retards doing retard shit. Families being ruined over nothing, and fodder for the anti2nd brigade.

meh. They guy was threatening him with a weapon (scissors), but was moving away when he shot him. He doesn't look scared or in fear for his life at all. Shooter is going down for double murder in NYC (where there's a 99% chance he isn't a CCW).

Retards doing retard shit. Families being ruined over nothing, and fodder for the anti2nd brigade.
    Never bring scissors to and acorn fight.

The shooter is dead. NYPD , three shots to the chest.

Reactions: hollowoutadime
    I think this is probably at least a year old. Unfortunately "X" date stamps re-posts with the date of the re-post.

Anyway, yeah, that's double cold blooded murder in the first degree.

Absolutely. That's cold blooded.
    Yeah, it was.

But what I also saw was a very heavy dose of indifference. Which, I think is a result of society being numbed to it by all of the flagrant, gratuitous violence as depicted by hollywood, violent games and the msm.

Yeah, it's partly a cultural thing too, But, to some degree or another, it happens in most segments of society.

People suck.......:(

Yeah, it was.

But what I also saw was a very heavy dose of indifference. Which, I think is a result of society being numbed to it by all of the flagrant, gratuitous violence as depicted by hollywood, violent games and the msm.

Yeah, it's partly a cultural thing too, But, to some degree or another, it happens in most segments of society.

People suck.......:(
    People suck.......🙁, I agree. A cultural thing I get it but godamn that shot to the head. It turns out that the shooter was a legit psychotic.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
    People suck.......🙁, I agree. A cultural thing I get it but godamn that shot to the head. It turns out that the shooter was a legit psychotic.
    I dunno. I'm afraid that yesterday's "psychosis" is today's "normal".

He didn't look like he gave a shit about taking human lives. He didn't look like anything registered with him on an emotional level.

Not even rage.........

Yawn.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: 918v
    Two guys have to act tough, typical slum stuff. Big guy as well as the short one. Now one dead, and the other in prison for 30 years. When a friend moved to Arizona, he was shocked at how polite everyone was. That is because so many persons carry, you don't want to start anything.

Actually it would have been better if dude brought a machete to the scissor fight instead.