• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Aim 60 Tactical Drag Bag?

hmhoshino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2011
CA
Anyone know of a US dealer that carries it? Or do I have to get one from the UK?
The Aim 60 sure is one sweet drag bag.

Re: Aim 60 Tactical Drag Bag?

Most of the guys I shoot with including myself use the AIM bags and mats, really good pieces of kit, hope you can get them in the US.

And have already seen the Aim 60 on YouTube.and thought it was a great piece of kit. I found out several l guys have purchased it and had it shipped to the US. I will order from John from the Aim store.

The US reviewer on YouTube gave the Aim 60 a great review.

I have ordered the Aim 60 tactical drag bag from the Aim store and I am very pleased to get that done. The only thing that I was wishing for, is the dollar to British Pound rate was little bit better.

It will be a real joy to carry my GAP Crusader in.

Aim 60 Tactical Drag Bag on Youtube.

I've got the Aim 60 and 50.
These are great bags, very well constructed.

From the time I put my order in to the time it got to me,
It took 10 days. Great service, speedy delivery.

They will ship straight to you're door, no problem.

That is great to so I should be getting my Aim 60 sooner than I thought.

We sell the AIMFIELD products too. the quality is good, and the service is also good. the owner John is a long time friend of mine and a damn good bloke. We've been attending the IWA exhibitions in Nürnberg together now for several years and since we started exhibiting there we have always had AIM products on display, drop them an email and either John or Karen will get you looked after.
Pete

I already got a confirmation for my and the expected delivery date is the 9th of September. Karen just emailed that to me. How is that for service.

You can't that kind of service unless you pay a lot extra.

Where are all the guys in the USA that own a Aim 60. I sure am glad that I find the site for the Aim Store.

Henry

FedEx called and said the will deliver it tomorrow 9/8.

looking at the aim 50, how much did you guys end up paying in US currency?

thank you. I knew there was a way to convert it, but for the life of me I couldnt remember how

Anyone know of a US dealer that carries it? Or do I have to get one from the UK?
The Aim 60 sure is one sweet drag bag.

Older post but it deserves a comment.
Got 3 AIM drag bags for years, two 60 and one 50. Order them from England, got shipped to Southern Nevada. 100% satisfied, tough/efficient products. Top notch CS, Karen will take care of business if you ever need her. Over the years, only busted a bottom clip on one of the bags, got stuck in vehicle door. Easy to replace with US parts but Karen sent 2 clips for free from England.
Great products, great people.

Does anybody that has the AIM 60 know how tall of a rifle/scope combo that will fit? there description say 10". all my other bags are at least 11 1/2 to 12 inches. My rifle is right at 11 3/4 tall.

I measured 10.6 inches. That’s from the inside base to the inside of the padding which sits between zipper and rifle. You could probably get a little more but not an extra inch.