• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AK 47 Transferable MG Price check

zscurlock

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2007
Edinburg, Texas
What is the going rate for a fully transferable Russian AK47 with a 1959 serial number? I know enough about full auto right now to get me in trouble.

Re: AK 47 Transferable MG Price check

Not enough info on condition or type build. A real deal 100% Russian built amnesty registered good condition $16,000+++. A registered 'part's' gun depending who and what built on $13-15.

Sotexhunter,

MarkS's numbers are right on the money. The only thing I have to add is that the nicely documented Vietnam bringbacks typically go for over $20k but they are so few and far between that trying to develop a fair price for one is more based on how badly you want it rather than a host of market data on similar sales. I think it might be easier to price a 1921 Colt Thompson and they are hard to price.

Darin Reiss
FFL/SOT in Haysville, KS

As crazy as it sounds; I think both of you guys are way low!!!M16's are bringing that kind of loot!

Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly last November (last show I got to go to) there was a papered vietnam bringback chinese AK, milled receiver, for $20k.