• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Alwyn Cashe's daughter

striped1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2010
Howard Lake, MN
I am not sure if this is the right forum but I know Sniper's Hide is largely the right group of people. I have been following the Alywn Cashe story and movement to get his Silver Star upgraded to the Medal of Honor and in doing so, I have found his daughter on Twitter. Her Twitter handle is @acashe_

It appears that she is having some difficulty, as it is coming up on the anniversary of her father's death, as one would expect. She was a very young girl when he died. A recent post of hers was a request to go hunting and fishing. With all the contacts here on Sniper's Hide, can we as a community harness our collective resources and reach out to this young women and provide opportunity and mentorship to her in this desire? I hunt and fish and have, through twitter, extended an open invitation to hunt and fish with me but I am certain there are those more local to her and with more opportunity - I am a DIY public land bow hunter. I will be reaching out to her with a formal invitation to waterfowl hunt with me next year in ND, but I would love for others to reach out as well and show her what we as a group have to offer.