• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Amish steals a Lambo, sets a new flying Amish record.

While I have no fucks to give about a thief killing himself it could have been bad for some innocent uninvolved people.

Why wouldn’t the cops simply put down some type of stop sticks to disable (at least partially) the vehicle once it was determined there was a big issue with the situation. If the guy runs at least it won’t be as fast and if not no harm / no foul..

After the tenth time asking him to get out he should have tazzed his ass.

The problem is these Amish grow up without technology. Don't even know what a laptop is.
They get older and steal modern cars and don't know how to drive them.

While I have no fucks to give about a thief killing himself it could have been bad for some innocent uninvolved people.

Why wouldn’t the cops simply put down some type of stop sticks to disable (at least partially) the vehicle once it was determined there was a big issue with the situation. If the guy runs at least it won’t be as fast and if not no harm / no foul..
Or just boot his rear tire as soon as it came back stolen.

They do have smaller stop stick blocks they can toss under tires like chucks when approaching a reported stolen car. BP use them at checkpoints.

As far as innocents being put in danger, how would you like getting hit by some 200 lb. airborn Amish turd flying at you at 100mph.

Hate when they blur images like that - was his leg severed or was he decapitated?
Not sure other than he finally turned his life around.

I like one of the comments that said he flew so far 'they should have charged him with leaving the scene.' :LOL:

He was always planning on running, otherwise he would have stopped behind the parked truck instead of pulling back out on the street.

Last edited:
Its a bird, its a plane...no, its a scumbag Amish car thief! LOL

At least George knew how to stick the landing.

1715357561585.png

To Monday morning quarterback, the second unit should have pulled up in front of him and blocked him in before he got out of his car.

(And as I always comment on these videos, police cruisers need to be wired so the siren shuts off when you put them in park. It just adds to the chaos and confusion of any situation and doesn't make anyone safer.)

He thought he was Willie T Ribs.

Serious question, do you think sammy haggar was playing? I always get western when I can't drive 55 is on.

To Monday morning quarterback, the second unit should have pulled up in front of him and blocked him in before he got out of his car.

(And as I always comment on these videos, police cruisers need to be wired so the siren shuts off when you put them in park. It just adds to the chaos and confusion of any situation and doesn't make anyone safer.)
Actually, thats intended. The lights and sirens are also meant to disorient.

So they can barely hear or understand the five different officers screaming conflicting commands all at the same time.

Who were they disorienting? The flying dead guy? I think the 100+ mph car crash already did that.

So they can barely hear or understand the five different officers screaming conflicting commands all at the same time.

Who were they disorienting? The flying dead guy? I think the 100+ mph car crash already did that.
The cops didn't know that when they arrived at the crash scene. They thought the driver may have run off. I believe dispatch and other cops on the airwave could hear them over the siren just fine.

I don't hear five different cops screaming all at the same time either. I hear yelling back and forth.

If lights and sirens were automatically cut off, you'd get cases where people use the "I didn't hear any lights or sirens" excuse for not complying with commands. Lets not forget the Amish woman that drove for five minutes and into a different county while some trooper was trying to pull her over, stating she never heard any lights or sirens.

All I can picture is some dumb fuck watching this on the news and saying...man, I can't wait to post this for other dumb fuckers to see so we can all act tough together . .

1715423380219.png

About 30 years ago I saw a kid T-bone a Toyoya with a Honda Hurricane. It is amazing how the human body can contort itself when striking a concrete structure after a 30 yard flight and not die...well, not immediately anyway.