• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Amish steals a Lambo, sets a new flying Amish record.

From hood rat to acrobat in one move.Sweet.
I remember hearing Amish jokes as a kid and they're still funny.

You know what you get when you cross an alligator with a roadrunner?
A 40 mph amish chaser.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Hey, he knew the law. Even better than the cop.
There is a time to argue the law, and it sure as fuck isn’t with the cop. Arrest me, arrest me, arrest me. Lawyer, lawyer, lawyer. Don’t say nuthin’. NO-ONE wins with the cop, period. I can win, and probably will, in court (if it even gets that far). People who argue with a cop, even when they’re right, are retarded, especially if you actually dinduenufim.

Reactions: Mavrykk and Ronws
Did the Amigger boy have any puppy mill doggies in the back seat? 🤣
No and this was evidenced by the fact that none of the officers drew their guns. They only draw down in the presence of canines.

All I can picture is some dumb fuck watching this on the news and saying...man, I can't wait to post this for other dumb fuckers to see so we can all act tough together . .

View attachment 8415627

Because lefty losers like you see personal responsibility and consequences like a vampire sees holy water and a crucifix.

Because lefty losers like you see personal responsibility and consequences like a vampire sees holy water and a crucifix.
Awe, fatmike is all worked up again . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is that some kind of religous shit you are word puking ? :rolleyes:

Don't forget mom today, it is her day you know .

Haney, why do you always have to make me cry ?
1715516579064.png
That is on you dad .

Damn I always knew the dindu nuffins were good at long jumping, but this is fucking amazing.
I’ve been gone too long already. Didn’t watch the video and I actually thought it was an Amish kid who stole the car until this comment. I thought he was on rumspringa or something. Poor white kid sees a space ship and wants to try it out.

Of course it was a dindu nuffin. Why the fuk would a poor German kid steal a Lamborghini 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Yasherka