• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

And they didn’t catch the fentanyl dealer

I think a good portion here are well aware that there is an issue with LE, and I have zero respect for them. Far cry from my childhood. I fear if you keeping beating this drum everyday, you're going to be sporting a red banner by your name.

I would start limiting your threads to once a month, but what do I know. Just some friendly advice from someone that has little respect of our justice system.

Carry on......

This one has been pissing me off all week. "The sheriff’s office said in a statement last week that a deputy responding to a call of a disturbance in progress at the apartment complex reacted in self-defense after encountering an armed man." How the fuck do you break into the wrong apartment, without announcing yourself, shoot the legal occupant, and then claim "self defense"?

This one chaps my ass as well. Less than two weeks ago eight cops attacked my next door neighbor's house. A random 911 caller from Colorado said he saw the man shoot his wife and was dragging her bloody body out of the house and putting it in the back of a pick up truck. 911 knew the call was from out of state and rolled cops. The arrived armed to the teeth with AR's and armor and were in the process of smashing down the door when the man got up from lunch to grab the door. He was nearly murdered by cops. His wife was getting groceries in town and he had been mowing the yard.

I was on the way home, about 5 miles down the way when a cop running code ran up on my ass, I pulled over and he passed. When I was about a mile from home another one ran up on me. I called my wife when I saw he was heading towards my house, she heard nothing and had to go to the window to see the circus. We had eight cop cars, three firetrucks staging behind our house and a crowd gathering at the corner. Best of all, a fucking school bus dropping off kindergarten kids drove into the middle of the cops and dropped off two kids!!!! WTF????

They could have easily killed the man for the imaginary murder from a caller 1,000 miles away.

Reactions: jr81452
This one chaps my ass as well. Less than two weeks ago eight cops attacked my next door neighbor's house. A random 911 caller from Colorado said he saw the man shoot his wife and was dragging her bloody body out of the house and putting it in the back of a pick up truck. 911 knew the call was from out of state and rolled cops. The arrived armed to the teeth with AR's and armor and were in the process of smashing down the door when the man got up from lunch to grab the door. He was nearly murdered by cops. His wife was getting groceries in town and he had been mowing the yard.

I was on the way home, about 5 miles down the way when a cop running code ran up on my ass, I pulled over and he passed. When I was about a mile from home another one ran up on me. I called my wife when I saw he was heading towards my house, she heard nothing and had to go to the window to see the circus. We had eight cop cars, three firetrucks staging behind our house and a crowd gathering at the corner. Best of all, a fucking school bus dropping off kindergarten kids drove into the middle of the cops and dropped off two kids!!!! WTF????

They could have easily killed the man for the imaginary murder from a caller 1,000 miles away.
Yeah, but, did you consider all the overtime pay those poor cops' families will get now? Besides, you have to do SOMETHING to break up the monotony of a week day.

okaloosa co. never been there. way around big bend in panhandle. police incompetence continues to amaze. at least the fed alphabets are competent. when they break into a home with no warning they fully intend to kill the occupant(s) and the dog. per their orders,of course.

I withdraw consent to delegate my security to others, sworn or not.

I'm thinking it's more dangerous to have contact with cops, than criminals, these days.

My first patient in the ICU was a high school band member who was crossing the street from the foot ball field back to school, when she was hit by a cop. No emergency in a school zone.