• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Any F1 racing fans?

Yes he acknowledges he supports diversity, does that make him a bad person?? Maybe he is gay, my wife thinks so. He is definitely an odd cookie looking at his fashion/dress style. Very private person for a celebrity status.
Personally I have no problem with him, he is no whinier than most greats that have a bad day.
Political activism.
Diversity, LOLOLOLOLOL.
Open your eyes.

R

I do not agree, Hamilton has never kneeled and does a lot of good with his money. Yes he speaks about it and has a unique view on things.
You sound like a vaxxed Demokrat...
BTW- the above quote by you was proven to be factually WRONG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schütze
I’m sure you wetted your pants when word got out that your BLM buddy got the gig at your favorite team next year.
And I have no issues with different opinions at all as long as they aren’t presented as facts. Your wet dream doesn’t even make it to the podium most of the time, get use to it.
You have some anger issues lol

Just creating your own narrative to make yourself seem righteous because your a hypocrite like most bitter people

Keep making up stories, I guess it makes you sleep better or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Schütze
You have some anger issues lol

Just creating your own narrative to make yourself seem righteous because your a hypocrite like most bitter people

Keep making up stories, I guess it makes you sleep better or something.
Anger issues?🤣😂 are you Haney’s dad?
Wrong again as usual, actually spent the day at the beach and sitting on the bar porch with a bucket of yuengling ,gator bites and shrimp enjoying the live rock music….

Reactions: Charlie112
Yeah, yeah, take it to PMs y’all. OT: Well, apparently our feral kitty Meow Meow’s a F1 fan

i-6sv4wdP-X4.jpg

IMG_3385.jpeg
I watched Michael and Ruben’s in 2004, those F1 cars were amazing. (As well as the rest of the field.) As much power and abuse, combined with real reliability, and the Ferrari’s set the standard. Each shift sounded like a 12 gauge shotgun blast, and the gearboxes were tiny. 20K+ RPM; those engines were marvels. That’s when cars were cars and it was a total blast to watch them.

Nowadays corn dogs cost what an entire weekend of general admission tickets cost at IMS. Can’t imagine what a can of beer or a coke would cost. But we had the best seats in the house, just across from the pits, could see most of the course and always ran into the Speedvision crew every year we attended. (2004-2005-2006). Easily affordable for a school teacher and a social worker.

A local family adopted us and always took special care of our Corvette. They made sure it was parked right next to their home on the grass so no damage could occur. Invited us to their post race parties. Those were very special times. It was a very special race.

By far the biggest celebration in the 2004 race was at the very last pit on pit row. The entire team lined up to congratulate the 8th place finisher. I am sure they partied long after the sun set. Minardi the perennial bottom marker scored a point. It meant so very much to that long suffering crew.

IMG_3386.jpeg

Last edited:
Apparently those are suite food prices - food for about 8-10 people.

But still...
$180 for nachos that serves 8-10 people brought to you in your suite at a premier event being held in Miami doesn't not seem unreasonable to me at all. I paid something like $50 for a couple of large Cokes, a couple hot dogs, a bag of popcorn, and another item or two at a Supercross race held at Mile High Stadium last year and I had to stand in line then walk over to the condiment counter, then to my seat avoiding crowds and eat it all in a cramped stadium seat with no table to place it on.

Well the tide has turned. With the hardest to pass track, this Sunday should be fairly predictable unless there's a big crash or mechanical issues.

Going to the Canadian gran prix and will be in McLaren’s paddock - can’t wait
I went to the 2019 Canada GP and had a great time. McLaren stayed at my hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) downtown Montreal. I met Carlos Sainz upstairs in the gym and Lando in the lobby. Carlos was nice, Lando was not. I was lucky enough to get into the autograph line and got 19 of the 20 driver autographs. The grid walk was on Thursday and that was cool to get close to the cars. You will have a great time.

I went to the 2019 Canada GP and had a great time. McLaren stayed at my hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) downtown Montreal. I met Carlos Sainz upstairs in the gym and Lando in the lobby. Carlos was nice, Lando was not. I was lucky enough to get into the autograph line and got 19 of the 20 driver autographs. The grid walk was on Thursday and that was cool to get close to the cars. You will have a great time.
Awesome

Didn't follow the race at all this morning, just checked the results and noticed that everyone finished exactly where they qualified all the way down to 11th place. Monaco sucks.

The start gave me hope for an exciting race but it was very boring after the re-start. I would imagine that Monaco needs to make some track changes for these larger cars. Maybe add DRS to the tunnel. :p

Monaco is a nonsense race apart from the show off, especially when it does not rain. I am pretty sure Checo was not very pleased when watched at the remaining of his car, racing is not throwing carbon fiber debris around. Anyway the kid of the village won the day finally so everyone is happy

Got to give it to the announcers to make the "race/parade" sound somewhat exciting to watch. There were like 3 passes the whole race and for non points positions? One could have had soft on the whole race in the top 10 and would have finished where they started. Monaco needs to go or the cars need to get a lot smaller.

Watching the Pomp and Circumstance of the Indy 500 now.

Question? Who are the better drivers, Indy or F1?