• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone else find this YouTube channel creepy?

Think that kid had any say in being a part of that channel? It's pathetic and downright child abuse to exploit your own kids for monetary purposes on the net. I've seen first hand what sick fucks on the net have done with my pics and vids from when I was a minor. I'd never subject my own kids to that which is why you all will never see pics or vids of my kids.

not as much as I would another looking at a girls but giggling wile she shoots a .50 cal video though it is still fun to watch Id rather see a gun video about guns , what the shooter liked and what they did not . I guess it's good to see kids getting involved in the shooting sports if it's not a growing sport it's a dying one .

Think that kid had any say in being a part of that channel? It's pathetic and downright child abuse to exploit your own kids for monetary purposes on the net. I've seen first hand what sick fucks on the net have done with my pics and vids from when I was a minor. I'd never subject my own kids to that which is why you all will never see pics or vids of my kids.
That’s why I used the word pimping.

All these fucked up parents pimping their kids all over the net for money.

That’s why I used the word pimping.

All these fucked up parents pimping their kids all over the net for money.

And let's also not forget the safety aspect. There's a reason why we start all our young kids off with air rifles or rimfire rifles. I've seen lots of vids of very young kids who are shooting handguns and the back of the slide is coming like micrometers from slamming the kid in the chest and also blowing hot gas from the ejection port right in their unprotected eyes. And let's not forget about the retard who thought it would be funny to give a 7 year old kid a full auto AK at Knob Creek and then laugh and video the kid losing control over it.

And then wonder why their kids end up being stalked…

Sirhr

They are not posting videos of their cute daughter playing with her tea set. They are posting videos of her being trained to use the tools stalkers and pedophiles fear most.

I think she'll be ok.

Reactions: Sandhog308
No, I don't think I like this.

If you have kids when did you introduce them to shooting.

Mine was around 7-ish. Started out on a rest with rimfire, he was (and is) small, but thick. Idiot just had surgery because he tore up his shoulder at 26 working out, said he was lifting 400lbs. Dumb ass, told him some of that shit does not walk off, do you want to end up like your old man....

He did some NRA youth stuff but did not like it much, around 15 he did his last CMP match with me and he shot my AR. Then his brain fell out of his skull, as is so common to teens. Everything got picked up and locked up. He could no longer have his rifle in his room. He moved out at 18 before I killed him, or more likely he killed me with as strong as he is, stuck with his highschool sweetheart and she mellowed his ass down. Now a good kid, but still does stupid stuff like lifting 400lbs, and I don't doubt it, his arms are as thick as my legs and I am a head taller, he is like 5'3"

He has a few guns but not a "nut" like his old man.

So when did you guys start your young ones.

Reactions: lash

This is NOT a question on when did we start our own kids with shooting. It's a question about parents whoring their kids out on the internet. I don't give a fuck whether she's shooting guns or dressed up as AOC. She is being exploited by her parents who run the channel. Parents who wanna share pics and vids of their kids with friends and family in private is how it should be. It should not be for the whole internet to see.

They are not posting videos of their cute daughter playing with her tea set. They are posting videos of her being trained to use the tools stalkers and pedophiles fear most.

I think she'll be ok.

I was generalizing… but do you think she has her AR next to her bed?

Carries it to 2nd grade?

Has it with her outside range or controlled circumstances??

Is armed at Chuckee-Cheeze or at Disneyworld?

Agreed, stalkers probably stay away from well armed families. And she’ll be tough as woodpecker lips by the time she is 20…. Hopefully. If she doesn’t rebel against the exploitation, dye her hair blue and become the next Amy Carter…

But the General principle applies. Though She is safer than most, methinks!

Cheers!

Mine was around 7-ish. Started out on a rest with rimfire, he was (and is) small, but thick. Idiot just had surgery because he tore up his shoulder at 26 working out, said he was lifting 400lbs. Dumb ass, told him some of that shit does not walk off, do you want to end up like your old man....

He did some NRA youth stuff but did not like it much, around 15 he did his last CMP match with me and he shot my AR. Then his brain fell out of his skull, as is so common to teens. Everything got picked up and locked up. He could no longer have his rifle in his room. He moved out at 18 before I killed him, or more likely he killed me with as strong as he is, stuck with his highschool sweetheart and she mellowed his ass down. Now a good kid, but still does stupid stuff like lifting 400lbs, and I don't doubt it, his arms are as thick as my legs and I am a head taller, he is like 5'3"

Think my daughter was 8-9 in this picture ? She’s 40 now , she’s totally comfortable with firearms , safe to the point of being anal about it. Awesome shot ! Her EDC is an Sig P220 in 45 acp. Last woman I’d want to mess with 👍
IMG_1122.jpeg

This is NOT a question on when did we start our own kids with shooting. It's a question about parents whoring their kids out on the internet. I don't give a fuck whether she's shooting guns or dressed up as AOC. She is being exploited by her parents who run the channel. Parents who wanna share pics and vids of their kids with friends and family in private is how it should be. It should not be for the whole internet to see.

I understand that, in my mind it just kinda flowed into this thread. The first line in my post was my feelings on this. And really she is too young to understand just what she is getting into. The parents sure as hell know the second those checks started rolling in.

Kid topic thought it kinda fit.

Think my daughter was 8-9 in this picture ? She’s 40 now , she’s totally comfortable with firearms , safe to the point of being anal about it. Awesome shot ! Her EDC is an Sig P220 in 45 acp. Last woman I’d want to mess with 👍View attachment 8241447

To make clear again where my head is with my first post.

I think and this is no exaggeration our future is in the hands of kids that grow up around the shooting sports. They are the few that know from a young age that they are not evil, it is just a thing like a hammer, and just like a hammer can do real bad things.

I am real big on getting others to shoot, new people in. Likely why I am quick to fall for "glowies". I see oh cool a new person wanting to learn and I jump in with both feet, only to find out later.....well hell I got played. Here with the main sport of this board being a very high skill game, I think it is a little different from things I am more use to like CMP, or knocking over bowling pins.

I wondered if as a general rule "gun people" start their kids out early. Mine started pretty late IMHO, partly because I felt he was not ready mentally.

My daughters started shooting occasionally at about 10 yrs old.
One likes it. One doesn't.

The one that doesn't really "like" shooting is 34 yrs old now, and has 4 guns.
The one that does like shooting is now 28, and has the same number of guns - but goes with me out shooting occasionally and uses mine.
Both of them are a pretty good shot.

When I helped run a range I always let anyone under 18 shoot for free.

I did see my share of dumbfucks that would put a too large a gun in too small a kids or some girlfriend that never shot before hands just so they could say their kid or gf shot their Python.

Last edited:
Think my daughter was 8-9 in this picture ? She’s 40 now , she’s totally comfortable with firearms , safe to the point of being anal about it. Awesome shot ! Her EDC is an Sig P220 in 45 acp. Last woman I’d want to mess with 👍View attachment 8241447

So, that pic would have been from around ~30 years ago. If the internet was a thing back then like it is today, would you as her father feel comfortable sharing that pic of her with the entire world?

My daughters started shooting occasionally at about 10 yrs old.
One likes it. One doesn't.

The one that doesn't really "like" shooting is 34 yrs old now, and has 4 guns.
The one that does like shooting is now 28, and has the same number of guns - but goes with me out shooting occasionally and uses mine.
Both of them are a pretty good shot.
A woman that was looking for a man and always had her eye on me said she wanted me to teach her to shoot her .38. I took her to a ranch I shoot on and set up some targets. I shot my .45 first as she stood way back and then said Ok, lets shoot her .38. She said thats ok, went and sat in my truck with the windows up. That was that. Last I heard she was still looking for a man.

So, that pic would have been from around ~30 years ago. If the internet was a thing back then like it is today, would you as her father feel comfortable sharing that pic of her with the entire world?
That picture, no problem. Pretty generic picture of both of us.
Other pictures , probably not ?

When I helped run a range I always let anyone under 18 shoot for free.

I did see my share of dumbfucks that would put a too large a gun in too small a kids or some girlfriend that never shot before hands just so they could say their kid or gf shot their Python.

That is the one thing that always pisses me off, likely because in 1970 I was that small kid with a knot on his head after shooting a 357.

When the kids wife came out, she had shot before but never hand guns and never shot guns, just dad's AR. On the hand guns we started with rimfire and went up to a 1911. She tried at least a magazine out of everything.....or an entire revolver. Some she liked some not, oddly enough....or not....she liked the 1911 over a J frame with some real light loads. Just how it hit her hand.

Shotguns she liked the 16g auto 5, the 20 was ok, the 12 too much, and the 20 1100 just did not feel right. I need to have her out for a rifle day. And again start low and work our way up.

I think she'll be ok.
Maggot endorses this post.

sort of a +/- call on these vids. exc points both ways. was started @ age 8 by my father-12ga. started my daughters and gr. sons same age. but with RF rifles. grands did shoot glock 9s,sks and M1 carbines @ 10yo or so.

She looks like she's having fun. Sure she's being helped out with what to say, etc. If the parents are socking the money away for her when she's older and she's having a good time doing it Im not gonna put them down. At least they arent showing off their daughter in scantily clad outfits posing all made up. I can think of much worse channels that have kids on them.

I guess another question to ask is:

Did you, or would you have, posted your single digit child on the internet for all to see. I understand there is big money to be made, to me that does not matter. I have been told that one channel has a mid six figures rolling in with their kids roughly this age playing with different toys, giving toy reviews so to speak.

For me it is a hard no. But I don't know if that is because my son was adopted and the fear in the back of my head of his father finding out. I am dad, not a father. But there is another part that sees it like posting on facebook hay I am going on vac to florida, no one will be home so bust in and take all I own, no one will find out for two weeks.

It does not seem safe.

And there is a big difference between shooting fruit and shooting people.

The book I am reading, in the book report thread I talk about it.

They have someone in his company that will not shoot his rifle. One of the best shots in training, if forced to fire he will close his eyes first. He is no coward, running ammo, fixing jams, and finally saving three people's life when he hits a Soviet with a sub machine gun in the chest with his rifle. The soviet falls, dumps the mag into this guy, and his friends kill the soviet. The "coward" said his religion would not allow taking a human life. Some folk can't take that last step.

That is one hell of a step for someone that has not hit double digits yet.....that is a lot of baggage. Now it is just fun and games, and I am cool with that.

Perhaps it is just the money and exposure I have an issue with, never claimed to be logical.

She looks like she's having fun. Sure she's being helped out with what to say, etc. If the parents are socking the money away for her when she's older and she's having a good time doing it Im not gonna put them down. At least they arent showing off their daughter in scantily clad outfits posing all made up. I can think of much worse channels that have kids on them.
This. Socking away college money.

Imagine when she gets t college (if she goes) and some guy asks her what she does for fun....."Oh, check out my Youtube shooting channel."

@Maser nails it, do the parents have jobs? Seem like a good family but not so sure about putting kids on the internet

one of the quotes from the video she says “making money and spending money is all depending on me”

Last edited:
I once worked with a guy (and remain friends) who shoots competitively with his family in 3-gun and a few others. I'm trying to remain vague for a reason. They are all on social media.

He shared with me one night while we were working together all of the creepy-ass comments that his wife gets every time they posted a photo/video of her competing. It was downright unnerving. Dudes were far more interested in her choice of fingernail polish and wanting to see her shoot in bare feet etc... (can't make this shit up). He was not pleased about it either, but dealt with it because of sponsorship money (I'm pretty sure the whole family is sponsored). His/their choice I suppose.

My wife and little girls are getting to be fantastic shots. We will never probably compete at anything here however, and I am fine with that. I'll be damned though if I'll ever post a bunch of videos of them for the weirdos to see. I lack the self-control of not trying to hunt down anything that I see as a threat to them.

We have lost our innocence as a population...and I'm doing everything in my power to protect that of my family. To each their own, but if you post it - they will see. You have zero control over that.

I guess another question to ask is:

Did you, or would you have, posted your single digit child on the internet for all to see. I understand there is big money to be made, to me that does not matter. I have been told that one channel has a mid six figures rolling in with their kids roughly this age playing with different toys, giving toy reviews so to speak.

For me it is a hard no. But I don't know if that is because my son was adopted and the fear in the back of my head of his father finding out. I am dad, not a father. But there is another part that sees it like posting on facebook hay I am going on vac to florida, no one will be home so bust in and take all I own, no one will find out for two weeks.

It does not seem safe.

And there is a big difference between shooting fruit and shooting people.

The book I am reading, in the book report thread I talk about it.

They have someone in his company that will not shoot his rifle. One of the best shots in training, if forced to fire he will close his eyes first. He is no coward, running ammo, fixing jams, and finally saving three people's life when he hits a Soviet with a sub machine gun in the chest with his rifle. The soviet falls, dumps the mag into this guy, and his friends kill the soviet. The "coward" said his religion would not allow taking a human life. Some folk can't take that last step.

That is one hell of a step for someone that has not hit double digits yet.....that is a lot of baggage. Now it is just fun and games, and I am cool with that.

Perhaps it is just the money and exposure I have an issue with, never claimed to be logical.
So much bad shit going on in the world one can’t be safe enough. That said , sharing stories about teaching kids to shoot with nondescript pictures seems relatively safe.
Having a kid of YouTube every day … not so safe , plus the $$ factor. Money clouds judgement .

I once worked with a guy (and remain friends) who shoots competitively with his family in 3-gun and a few others. I'm trying to remain vague for a reason. They are all on social media.

He shared with me one night while we were working together all of the creepy-ass comments that his wife gets every time they posted a photo/video of her competing. It was downright unnerving. Dudes were far more interested in her choice of fingernail polish and wanting to see her shoot in bare feet etc... (can't make this shit up). He was not pleased about it either, but dealt with it because of sponsorship money (I'm pretty sure the whole family is sponsored). His/their choice I suppose.

My wife and little girls are getting to be fantastic shots. We will never probably compete at anything here however, and I am fine with that. I'll be damned though if I'll ever post a bunch of videos of them for the weirdos to see. I lack the self-control of not trying to hunt down anything that I see as a threat to them.

We have lost our innocence as a population...and I'm doing everything in my power to protect that of my family. To each their own, but if you post it - they will see. You have zero control over that.

So of all the millions of videos online featuring young people, this is the one that gets your panties in a knot?
No knotted panties here….. just asking opinion….. like it, hate it, DGAF….just asking. To ME….just something feels off about it all. I could be wrong, and it’s all totaly wholesome. Not looking for controversy…. Just opinion.
Thanks

Reactions: Diverhunter