• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Anyone Shooting a Ruger 10/22 LVT ?

*rim-star*

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2014
I am thinking about buying a Ruger 10/22 LVT if I can locate one, anyone shooting one ? I really like the looks of them and the way they handle and I hear they are good shooters for a factory rifle. Thanks in advance.

I have one that has not been shot yet, took me months to find it! I have installed a new trigger and am going to try it out in ARA Factory division. I know that in ABRA factory that is the rifle to have!

Reactions: *rim-star*
The LVT was the distributor exclusive model for Accu-sport?
I've had one for about 9yrs and it was a good shooter for a factory rifle. If your barrel is quality you can replace the factory trigger and enjoy.

Reactions: *rim-star*
When I bought my 10/22 sporter 8 years ago, I was very impressed with accuracy of it. A bunch of upgrades later, and it comes to the range whenever I go. I still have to original sporter stock somewhere if anyone is interested. Item sold. But thanks for the interest.

Rim Star, looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Thanks!

Last edited: