• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

APA Gen 2 XX vs XXX for .375CT

phlegm

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2014
Screenshot 2024-04-04 115817.png

Can anyone report a measurable difference in recoil reduction between these two, or have comparable experience with other brakes?

What Is your barrel diameter at the muzzle? I'd probably base it more off that. I doubt there is a large difference in recoil reduction.

Reactions: Huskydriver
What Is your barrel diameter at the muzzle? I'd probably base it more off that. I doubt there is a large difference in recoil reduction.
1.250" at the muzzle.

These brakes are 1.3" and 1.5".

Or if you haven't had the barrel done, get a Terminator and get the muzzle timed for it - I really like not having to time a brake each time I pull it for cleaning.

Or if you haven't had the barrel done, get a Terminator and get the muzzle timed for it - I really like not having to time a brake each time I pull it for cleaning.
The more I've started changing barrels and swapping them around the more I've grown to appreciate self timing muzzle devices. That way when they don't line up perfectly again it's super easy to just break it loose and re-time it.

What's your current setup(post picture). I'm running an Elite Iron can and my Cadex is a cream puff.
20240216_183153.jpg