• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Appoppaclips Recipes(no hot dogs)

So...luck of the Irish, you Jim Bob Orleans have caught a coon.
Now the Irish in you, insists you need to liberally soak said coon in Jim Beam and coke. The redneck in you knows thats a waste of good bourbon and window cleaner(the coke part).

What you do, is find those nitrile gloves you stocked deep in your preps. Yeah they thought you were some kind of perve at Harbor Freight, but fuck them, they are dead.
Don your gloves and skin the coon. Why gloves? Cause rabies will kill your ass in a very modern society with excellent health care. This is the Poppaclips! Like Sparta, but much worse.

Skin coon, gut, save the fat for rendering into chap stick, leather waterproffing, or soap. That shit is nasty even if you are starving, so remove all fat. Remove glands under his armpits, rear of hams, and under neck.
Boil that bastard hard till he starts to get tender.
Remove from boil, and roast with your favorite Poppaclips rub.
A little brown sugar in that rub is money.
Just remember, he is just a little bear. He isn't a rodent, nor a cat. He is delicious

How I roll in the Apopka pix

It's Vienna sausages so technically it's not a hot dog .
downloadfile-13.jpg

Peanut butter. You can live on it. Best on a Sammich with strawberry preserves. With a banana. With crackers. On veggies. Or just plain old, on your finger.

Reactions: akmike47
Peanut butter. You can live on it. Best on a Sammich with strawberry preserves. With a banana. With crackers. On veggies. Or just plain old, on your finger.
Scoop on top of vanilla ice cream

Reactions: bab029
So...luck of the Irish, you Jim Bob Orleans have caught a coon.
Now the Irish in you, insists you need to liberally soak said coon in Jim Beam and coke. The redneck in you knows thats a waste of good bourbon and window cleaner(the coke part).

What you do, is find those nitrile gloves you stocked deep in your preps. Yeah they thought you were some kind of perve at Harbor Freight, but fuck them, they are dead.
Don your gloves and skin the coon. Why gloves? Cause rabies will kill your ass in a very modern society with excellent health care. This is the Poppaclips! Like Sparta, but much worse.

Skin coon, gut, save the fat for rendering into chap stick, leather waterproffing, or soap. That shit is nasty even if you are starving, so remove all fat. Remove glands under his armpits, rear of hams, and under neck.
Boil that bastard hard till he starts to get tender.
Remove from boil, and roast with your favorite Poppaclips rub.
A little brown sugar in that rub is money.
Just remember, he is just a little bear. He isn't a rodent, nor a cat. He is delicious
Fed coon on a spoon to many a folk.
They fingered they'd got bbQ.
Gots ta parboil the hell outa it.
Never had any leftovers.

R

Now yer thinkin with yer dipstick Jimmy!

Wait.....the coons have been decimated already. Only now the mackerel has become necessary.
You are reduced to canned fauna at this point....and of course those bony assed vegans next door......

Eat thy neighbor.
If yer neighbors get ate at the pocolips and theyr crack heads, would ya get adikted???

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Blackened Seared Tuna

Fresh Bluefin or Yellowfin Tuna cut into rectangular strips 6-8" in length and 1.5-2" tall/wide
Plate placed in the freezer
Propane Torch
Baking sheet
Favorite blackening seasoning
Paul Newman Light Honey Mustard dressing
Wasabi

Apply seasoning to fish and use torch to blacken and sear the outside edges, you want about an even 1/8" or so of searing. It will be white in color compared to the red of the center.
Once seared toss onto the plate you had in the freezer and place it back into the freezer. This stops the cooking process.
Repeat as necessary for the amount you want to prepare.

Take dressing and mix Wasabi to taste in a bowl. I tend to like it a little hotter myself.

Remove the seared and blackened tuna and cut into 1/4-3/8" slices.

Dip into sauce and enjoy

I have 3-400 pounds of red hard wheat. We have a wheat grinder. We use it often. Makes great hearty bread.
I do too. I have a flywheel type hand powered grinder with a belt groove for attaching a motor, and an electric. We use our wheat. My statement still stands. So many buckets of wheat, are purchased, stored, and never used, then handed on, at which point (2d or 3d or further down the line) I get it, examine it, Repack it, and put it into my rotational storage. We use it. Lots of recipes, though, mostly bread.
Back to the original theme of the thread: Store 15-20 buckets of wheat, until you die, then pass it on. No muss no fuss, no prep, no heating, cooking, baking, or anything. Simplest recipe, and a very commonly used one. Lo-cal.

Use that canned shit to catch something edible.

I never have understood the concept of stocking up on canned goods that you’d only ever contemplate eating during an end of the world scenario.

Spam sucks. Dying sucks too, maybe, probably, IDK. But if it does, eating spam just drags out the agony…

I never have understood the concept of stocking up on canned goods that you’d only ever contemplate eating during an end of the world scenario.

Spam sucks. Dying sucks too, maybe, probably, IDK. But if it does, eating spam just drags out the agony…
Yeah well some people not only think of themselves and the blessings they have received they’re also mindful of the less fortunate.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Yeah well some people not only think of themselves and the blessings they have received they’re also mindful of the less fortunate.
Remember that when you wake up after being beaned in the noggin, with a full can of spam, by the 'less fortunate' you decided to bless with the gift of slightly slower death...

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
I'll try to stay on topic:
A place to share.
A place to let your true culinary talents shine.

Some folks can't boil a pot of water, other's come from a gene pool of gourmet chefs 500 generations long. For a beginner, master cooking a cup of rice. Low budget supplies, minimal equipment, heat can be from many sources.
For those that are a good cook, master canning your dishes. A little more cost, time consuming and some lessons only learned by attempting it.
For the above average cooks who have mastered canning... Grow a garden. Cultivate garden soil, collect Heirloom seeds, plant, nurture, harvest and process your fruits and veggies. They taste delicious while there is a blizzard blowing.
My current level and challenge is canning individual items (meat, veggies, sauces, etc) in 1 pint Mason jars and the smaller jelly size jars. My goal is to be able to open assorted jars and add them all into a slow cooker / dutch oven, heat and serve. I'm just one old guy on a homestead so 2 - 3 pints of food will carry me for a while.

You will never be able to store "enough" food. Work towards having a sustainable homestead.

Inspirational-Quotes-2.jpg

A place to share.

Some folks can't boil a pot of water, other's come from a gene pool of gourmet chefs 500 generations long. For a beginner, master cooking a cup of rice. Low budget supplies, minimal equipment, heat can be from many sources.
For those that are a good cook, master canning your dishes. A little more cost, time consuming and some lessons only learned by attempting it.
For the above average cooks who have mastered canning... Grow a garden. Cultivate garden soil, collect Heirloom seeds, plant, nurture, harvest and process your fruits and veggies. They taste delicious while there is a blizzard blowing.
My current level and challenge is canning individual items (meat, veggies, sauces, etc) in 1 pint Mason jars and the smaller jelly size jars. My goal is to be able to open assorted jars and add them all into a slow cooker / dutch oven, heat and serve. I'm just one old guy on a homestead so 2 - 3 pints of food will carry me for a while.

You will never be able to store "enough" food. Work towards having a sustainable homestead.

No worries brother according to some people on here just gonna come up and smash you in the head and take what you have.

Green chilli enchilada ________

Get something that has meat on it. Remove the feathers or fur. Put in a large pot with a lid and cook on low for a long time, eat and watch for bones. Neighbors cat or pit bull is an excellent table fare with this recipe.

I have 3-400 pounds of red hard wheat. We have a wheat grinder. We use it often. Makes great hearty bread.
ITs amazing what flour is like when it hasn't been processed, had oil pressed out, and fortified {rock dust added}

I grew rye grass and made flour last year.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
A place to share.

The birds forgot about the strawberry patches. That means the mulberries are getting ripe. I couldn't keep up with my asparagus patch this year. I like stuff that you plant once. I really like when I find stuff that grows like a weed. Minimal care, while still giving decent production.

If you don't eat your preps now, you'll starve later.
I dont prep anything I dont routinely eat.

Good point. I know people that stack food stores of stuff they have never eaten. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How they know they’ll like it, or not have a reaction to it is beyond me.

Of course if my life’s are in charge, we’d only store PB&Js and chocolate chip cookies.

Good point. I know people that stack food stores of stuff they have never eaten. 🤷🏻‍♂️

How they know they’ll like it, or not have a reaction to it is beyond me.

Of course if my life’s are in charge, we’d only store PB&Js and chocolate chip cookies.
Someone is thinking. I’m pretty sure chips ahoy will survive along with twinkies, and soft batch are worth their weight in live chickens..

isn't this the reason people have neighbors meals ready to eat that live next door or pet's meals that come to you when called . starve lol yea right .

My apopaclips plan is to die atop a very small pile of spent brass.
Thats the most likely scenario for anyone with any food or guns.
I like canned fish. Most folks don't. The joke will be on them.
Itll be like the Legend of Wooly swamp.
"Its been 50 year ago, you can go by there yet. There's a spot in the yard, in the back of that shack where the ground is always wet. And on certain nights when the moon is right, you can go by that dark wood path, you can hear three young men screaming, you can hear one old man laugh....."

Saying "to my knowledge" is like saying, "I don't know, but I think you are wrong." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

iu

That underground part is the rhizome.
That looks like centipede or bahia, not coastal bermuda. No im certainly not sure, but I know for a fact nut grass has a rhizome. And also:
mittelfinger-middle-finger.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
The photo looks like common bermudagrass.

I suggest not eating any from my yard unless you like dog turds, Image, 2, 4-D and 16-4-8.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn