• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms AR10 Lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor 2A Xanthos with Proof Barrel

Liftman101

Private
Minuteman
lightweight AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. Proof Carbon fiber 20" barrel. 2A Xanthos receiver set and 15" handguard. Never fired. Geissele SSA-e trigger. Cerakote in tungsten with subtle ferrari red paint accents. Not much red. My dealer wanted to try something. He painted it inside the handguard. Never fired. I have not even tightened the barrel nut yet as I did not have a reaction rod or a way to clamp the receiver.

The rifle weighs 7 lbs 9 oz. Not a true lightweight but excellent for an AR10. The proof barrel is heavier than you would expect. It is a Bull barrel with a large diameter. It has a Troy .875" gas block and a rifle +2 extra long gas tube. According to Proof, no adjustable gas block is required as it will not be over gassed. I used a chromed bolt carrier with a JP high pressure bolt as recommended by Proof. Standard short AR10 carbine buffer. I kept a simple CTR stock but added a limbsaver pad. Includes 2 Magpul mags and an extra rifle length buffer spring in case I wanted to change the stock.

I have $2900 into it. I will take $2100 shipped to your FFL.
AR10.jpg