• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ARC Coup De Grâce Stock

CajunNavy

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2018
Lafayette, LA
About to order a ARC Coup De Grâce barreled action. What stocks work with this action?

I may order an AG composites, but not sure which one would work with the trigger hanger.

Thanks

Reactions: DubfromGA
If it’s a Remington 700 footprint any Remington 700 stock should work with it you might have to make modifications to the stock for the trigger hanger

Reactions: CajunNavy
McMillan has the action specific inlet for the CDG if you want a traditional stock. They make a massive ejection port cut to match that big ejection port perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_8987.jpeg
    IMG_8987.jpeg
    535 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: DubfromGA and lash
I decided to use ARC's XYLO chassis.

It is waiting on the bench.....waiting on the action & barrel to arrive.

pic below is from ARC's website, however I'm also using a Razor Gen3, M-Brace mount (similar looking to pic), Hellfire Match and TT flattie.

Image 503.jpeg

About to order a ARC Coup De Grâce barreled action. What stocks work with this action?

I may order an AG composites, but not sure which one would work with the trigger hanger.

Thanks
I was told by AG a couple of days ago that they didn't inlet their stocks specifically for any ARC actions. I was going to email ARC and ask what inlet is closest. After my phone call it probably won't be an AG stock that I buy. I did not get the name of who I talked to at AG.

I was told by AG a couple of days ago that they didn't inlet their stocks specifically for any ARC actions. I was going to email ARC and ask what inlet is closest. After my phone call it probably won't be an AG stock that I buy. I did not get the name of who I talked to at AG.
Another option is Grayboe if you like a traditional stock. They do inlet specifically for ARC actions.