• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Are any military sniper stories true?

I went to Tobie's (famously bad strip club to the uninitiated) in Jacksonville, Jan 1, 1999, because my buddy and I heard how bad it was. Slow day, so there were only two "ladies" dancing that day.

Quite literally one of the two dancers was probably older than our mothers, and the other one was so flat chested - that she could have ran face first into a brick wall and stubbed her pussy.

They did have fat chick's there from time to time though, as the previous summer one of my roommates' dad's came out to visit him and brought a fat Tobie's dancer back to his hotel - for a small rental fee.

Rumor has it you could get crabs by just walking through their parking lot...

I went to Tobie's (famously bad strip club to the uninitiated) in Jacksonville, Jan 1, 1999, because my buddy and I heard how bad it was. Slow day, so there were only two "ladies" dancing that day.

Quite literally one of the two dancers was probably older than our mothers, and the other one was so flat chested - that she could have ran face first into a brick wall and stubbed her pussy.

They did have fat chick's there from time to time though, as the previous summer one of my roommates' dad's came out to visit him and brought a fat Tobie's dancer back to his hotel - for a small rental fee.

For the flat-chested, I am reminded of an old work mate who would complain about that. "If I wanted to look at boards, I would go to Home Depot."

• Haha
Reactions: diggler1833
Ask the Vietnamese if they want to do it again? We killed well over 1,000,000 of them and they killed 53,000 of us. A win in any league. Except to Biden voters and left wing trolls. Go back over to DU already you leftist cunt.
When we look at all the stats, I can't imagine how any sane person could believe the U.S lost the Vietnam war. The U.S Gov are the only ones who said they lost that war & that was due to the political situation at the time.
It's astounding how effective propaganda can be.

Reactions: Ronws
When we look at all the stats, I can't imagine how any sane person could believe the U.S lost the Vietnam war. The U.S Gov are the only ones who said they lost that war & that was due to the political situation at the time.
It's astounding how effective propaganda can be.
And Nixon was effective when he could be. Watergate was a gotcha where he became implicated in the break-in and all of that was a set-up.

He was doing what he could to take care of Vietnam and get us out of there successfully. Others had to move things in order to help him. People in the military. My friend, Lee, second class petty officer and SEAL was stationed out of Da Nang but was usually deployed on the laotian-cambodian border. Even though he had killed some unfriendlies with a rifle from unknown distances, his specialty was ordnance. He would wait for the NVA, who were also over there, to leave their tunnels and go on patrol. Once away, he would sneak and plant charges wired with remote-triggered detonators.

Get out, hike aways a little bit but still in RF range. Wait for enemy agents to return. Click -boom, boom, boom, boom, boom!

But the human feces, I mean democrats, but I repeat myself, would claim we were invading Laos and Cambodia. No, we were invited to be there. But Lee would get extracted to Da Nang. Nixon would go on TV and say, "We are not in Laos. We are not in Cambodia."

Once the dems went back to their evil dens, Lee would get deployed again. 3 Christmases on the laotian-cambodian border.

He was a true patriot. He said he would have done it for free but they kept paying.

Years later, we worked together at an electric company and one of our coworkers was a guy named Liang, from Laos.

Lee said, "I was in Laos."

"When was that?"

"During the Vietnam War."

"Doing what?"

"Killing people who looked just like you."

"You're not going to kill me now, right?" (1999.)

"No, the war's over, right?"

They got along just fine.

Reactions: Barelstroker
I live in a million dollar house drive a Ferrari as a daily wife is a super model and I have a 12” schlong ……….

I live in a million dollar house drive a Ferrari as a daily wife is a super model and I have a 12” schlong ……….
1717157201939.jpeg

Hour old Tobies, the shit hole that never seems to die.

• Haha
Reactions: diggler1833