• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories atakawow IS SCAMMING DONT BUY

Richc211

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2017
Ohio
He posted this now I think it’s gone

Buyers beware

Attachments

• F8797BA3-927C-44DB-B59E-AB68079F60EC.png
    F8797BA3-927C-44DB-B59E-AB68079F60EC.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 269
I was just getting ready to post this. Paypal is asking me for a fee to send to his email address when I try to send F&F.

Definitely a hacker. Was selling KAC BUIS for $100. Deleted thread when I called him out. Would not send additional photos or accept G&S PayPal. Beware!

Reactions: AXMC
Huh wtf, dude I'm the real atakawow. No idea my account is being hacked.

This is nucking futz. I really wonder how hackers are able to do this shit. Could be somone halfway around the world.

I logged in the moment 2 people were about to pay. I messaged saying I was hacked and they deleted my account. So fucking irritating. I hope nobody fell for it, I made a strong pw and turned on 2 factor. I lost all of my sales feedback which sucks ass too.

Reactions: Baron23

I paid for 400 1 fired cases... and was charged a fee F&F. Thought that was weird . 145 bucks down the shitter evidently

Def not an “I told you so” moment but I don’t do a deal unless I get a phone number and check the person out. No guarantee but it helps to get a feel for who you are dealing with.

Sorry people got taken. Sucks.

Reactions: DIBBS
It’s amazing how many hackers on are every site now.
Not enough people are using dual factor authentication to protect their accounts so Hackers are taking advantage.

One hint (helped me avoid a scam once recently) is when Paypal is charging a fee even when you try to send a FF payment via instant transfer from a checking acct.

Last edited:
Not enough people are using dual factor authentication to protect their accounts so Hackers are taking advantage.

One hint (helped me avoid a scam once recently) is when Paypal is charging a fee even when you try to send a FF payment.
My understanding is that if you use a credit card for FF, they now charge 2.9%

question, so if u are using the 2 step verification, do u need to log out each time you leave? mine says i'll b logged in for 30 days. Can i still b hacked?

My understanding is that if you use a credit card for FF, they now charge 2.9%
That’s been the case for a while, i was referencing instant transfers directly from your bank account.

Reactions: Baron23
question, so if u are using the 2 step verification, do u need to log out each time you leave? mine says i'll b logged in for 30 days. Can i still b hacked?
No, if you check “trust this device for 30 days”.

You can still be hacked on the Hide if they took over the email account you used to send the authentication notice somehow. If you choose to send it to an app it’s probably harder for them to compromise.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
If the device your logging in from is different then they ask for 2 step. If your on your normal device it's good for 30 days and only that device. Go log in to the hide from your wife's phone. It sends me another code to use.

At least this is how it has been working for me. From my Personal PC, work PC, phone, wife's phone. Sends me new code for each one.

If they hacked your email and can get the verification code that's a whole other story.

African migrants almost got me good on colorado gun trader. Was contacted about a tikka for sale, and when I suggested that we do a FFL to FFL, they posed as a local gun store in Colorado.

Got a text that they had received the rifle from the seller, So I called that number, and it was an African man who assured me that their address was "Colorado, Colorado"

Fuggin bitches. I called up the number google maps listed for that gun shop, they assured me that they did not have any tikka and that there were no men with strong african accents working there. lol.

• Haha
African migrants almost got me good on colorado gun trader. Was contacted about a tikka for sale, and when I suggested that we do a FFL to FFL, they posed as a local gun store in Colorado.

Got a text that they had received the rifle from the seller, So I called that number, and it was an African man who assured me that their address was "Colorado, Colorado"

Fuggin bitches. I called up the number google maps listed for that gun shop, they assured me that they did not have any tikka and that there were no men with strong african accents working there. lol.
If I’m not mistaken, your FFL can check to see if the other party is a valid FFL. My guy has done it for me a couple times.