• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATN Thermal

ironman56

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2020
Thinking about getting into thermal already have several ATN night vision scopes and have had no problems with them , that being said in other forums ATN gets beat up pretty bad , is that the norm or is it like with regular scopes and scope snobs that bad mouth anything that's not made in Germany or the USA .looking at the Thor 640x 4? X 2x10 don't need high mag but high resolution is a requirement.

There's an old saying I've read: "Friends don't let friends use ATN"

I think most would suggest Chinesium before ATN, and NVision if you can afford more than Chinesium.

I can't afford the 5k plus units but the 2500 to 3000 I can do , just testing the waters don't have place were I I can justify the purchase, but for SHTF and EOTWAWKI I can see a need , more of a prepper than a night hunter at this point , but for survival hunting and security thermal would be hard to beat.my current NV are on airguns and they are deadly on coons and feral cats.