• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ATN Tico

cleric

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
Dallas, tx
Why put all that time into a product to only be able to announce it at one shot show? When you can delay it enough to announce it at 2 shot shows....

they announced this last year as shipping in summer. Now it’s feb. granted I think the idea is interesting and I may get one. but I have learned my lesson with atn and vaporware products and performance.

Correct me if I'm wrong, similar specs to the Leica Sight (not the View, people think they're the same - they're not) but about half of the Pulsar Krypton FGX50?

Sure neither the Leica nor the Pulsar is going to be available in the USA for a while.

Only benefit I see is it might have an adapter for an AR15, but since it's nowhere to be found on the website yet I guess it's somewhere in a drawing or a prototype?

PS Delays happen now and then, some companies are more unlucky than others.