• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Awesome street battle

By the way aren't you supposed to spray the blood from your stump into the eyes of your opponent to blind him and gain a tactical advantage?

No, you draw your 1911, fire , and that problem goes away!!
If you have time, pick up your brass, if not get the grinder wheel and change firing pins, you got this, it's instinctive, get TFOOT
and take the evidence with you ....
By the way aren't you supposed to spray the blood from your stump into the eyes of your opponent to blind him and gain a tactical advantage?

And now we know the answer to the zen koan.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

And during the mostly peaceful protests, I had a secondary carry in a plain black bag with mag compartments. It was my Windham Weaponry Dissipator M4 A3. 30 rd mag in, 1 in the pipe, safety on. 5 more 30 rd mags loaded. My 9 mm had two extra 17 rd mags loaded and another 100 rounds near by with a speed loader.

I never really carried anything because I lived and worked in a 90% white people area. Arizona has changed my outlook though. People here are highly aggressive and then you have the crazy mexican gang stuff in the valley.

Reactions: Ronws
I never really carried anything because I lived and worked in a 90% white people area. Arizona has changed my outlook though. People here are highly aggressive and then you have the crazy mexican gang stuff in the valley.
I work in Dallas. But I work on the west side of town where people actually work. Repair garages, sign companies, etcetera. You know, kryptonite to protesters.

Reactions: BCP