• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Awesome street battle

Dudes sure calm at the end

giphy.gif

As a young PFC grunt, me and another guy got sent to the armory to clean weapons for a big inspection coming up. we worked our way through the weapons and then they brought out bayonets. Yep, we got into a knife fight goofing around. I instinctively blocked his slash with my left hand. Yep, off to sick bay for about 6 stitches. 🤨

As a young PFC grunt, me and another guy got sent to the armory to clean weapons for a big inspection coming up. we worked our way through the weapons and then they brought out bayonets. Yep, we got into a knife fight goofing around. I instinctively blocked his slash with my left hand. Yep, off to sick bay for about 6 stitches. 🤨

bigstock-Multicoloured-Crayons-In-A-Row-318515431.jpg

Hey, you forgot your briefcase hand!

Last edited:
Watching that guy going for the other dude full tilt, after having just lost his left hand.....holy crap! This gives a little different perspective of the shit you see on TV. Everybody is always a badass until they have to walk back and pick up their hand.

That looked like bitch slapping with sticks. No real heart in it by either. Where are the blows to the head and balls?

Other than the fact he lives in a shithole with 3rd World medical care, can he have that hand reattached?

Watching that makes me appreciate my G19 and SW Shield even more.

Last edited:
Yeap by the planeload to your nice small podunk town courtesy of the Demoncrats.
I'm sure machetes and AKs will be the standard loadout in warlord Obama's army.

Last edited:
Reactions: mosin46
can’t watch the video, shows as “not found” in the post and can’t click anything. Anyone have another link for it?

Reactions: Glowie
Not coming soon, already here

In my AO the LEO would be late for the show. Half the people I see in the stores are either open carrying or concealed carry.... It's pretty obvious. Hell, it was a thing for people to go to Walmart and brag about carrying on Facebook.

Reactions: Ronws
In my AO the LEO would be late for the show. Half the people I see in the stores are either open carrying or concealed carry.... It's pretty obvious. Hell, it was a thing for people to go to Walmart and brag about carrying on Facebook.
In the "big" grocery stores in the rural county where I live, you will see people open carry. And then there's me, carrying a full sized handgun (S&W M&P M2.0 in 9 mm with 17 rd double stack magazine) in an OWB but under a large angler shirt. Technically it's covered many may not know I am carrying unless they look really hard.

I just let them think I wear the large shirt (over a t-shirt) to cover my big gut instead of my big gat.

Come to think of it, I have not seen anyone here play the knock-out game like they have done with Rick Moranis and Steve Buscemi in Manhattan. Then again, I don't guess a lot of people carry. Where I live, you live longer assuming someone is armed and just behave yourself.

As for the OP, why is it that I hear Christopher Lambert, a frenchman playing a scotsman with a horrible accent, saying, "There can be only one."

And then, there was Sean Connery, a scotsman playing a spaniard speaking with a scottish accent.

Russel Mulcahy must have been smoking some of that good dope he brought from Down Under.

In the "big" grocery stores in the rural county where I live, you will see people open carry. And then there's me, carrying a full sized handgun (S&W M&P M2.0 in 9 mm with 17 rd double stack magazine) in an OWB but under a large angler shirt. Technically it's covered many may not know I am carrying unless they look really hard.

I just let them think I wear the large shirt (over a t-shirt) to cover my big gut instead of my big gat.

Come to think of it, I have not seen anyone here play the knock-out game like they have done with Rick Moranis and Steve Buscemi in Manhattan. Then again, I don't guess a lot of people carry. Where I live, you live longer assuming someone is armed and just behave yourself.
Gun buddies from way back in the IPSC days took me out to eat on my birthday recently.

I wasn't armed but it felt good knowing there were more than one 1911 in the bunch carried by people that knew how to use them.

• Love

Polite Society.

Keith

Gun buddies from way back in the IPSC days took me out to eat on my birthday recently.

I wasn't armed but it felt good knowing there were more than one 1911 in the bunch carried by people that knew how to use them.
This is the sign we have in the front window of our company office and shop.

And during the mostly peaceful protests, I had a secondary carry in a plain black bag with mag compartments. It was my Windham Weaponry Dissipator M4 A3. 30 rd mag in, 1 in the pipe, safety on. 5 more 30 rd mags loaded. My 9 mm had two extra 17 rd mags loaded and another 100 rounds near by with a speed loader.

1715906076731.jpeg

1715906387831.jpeg

Reactions: TexPatriot
can’t watch the video, shows as “not found” in the post and can’t click anything. Anyone have another link for it?

Synopsis for you.

Two third world dopes get into a two way machete melee. The more dopey of the two thought it was wise to use his forearm as a shield and subsequently got his hand lopped off. In the act, said hand went flying about 15 foot down the sidewalk where stumpy later retrieved it after the two got tired of hacking away at each other.

This is the sign we have in the front window of our company office and shop.

And during the mostly peaceful protests, I had a secondary carry in a plain black bag with mag compartments. It was my Windham Weaponry Dissipator M4 A3. 30 rd mag in, 1 in the pipe, safety on. 5 more 30 rd mags loaded. My 9 mm had two extra 17 rd mags loaded and another 100 rounds near by with a speed loader.

View attachment 8419819

View attachment 8419825
The Dissy', the unrecocnized overachiever of the family.

A local welding shop where I get my targets made has a similar sign like that.