• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

AZ question on competitions...

bitter24

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2010
Sierra Vista AZ
Just wondering if there are ever any competitions near Sierra Vista or Tucson area? I see the ones for Phoneix area.

I want to get out and observe some of these competitions and talk with some of the guys there. Then hopefully get involved in some myself.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. Mods if this needs to be posted somewhere else feel free to move it or let me know.

Re: AZ question on competitions...

Thanks for the post Bitter.

I am also interested in checking one/two out and than maybe jumping in on the party.

I will be in the Prescott AZ from 14 July - 30 July.

Much respect,
-Sv

Re: AZ question on competitions...

As far as I know there are no tactical comps in the southern part of the state. You are more than welcome to come up to Phoenix and check out/shoot ours though. Also, Brad holds a good match in the N. Az area of Ash Fork as well.

Thanks,