• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

BDL magazine system for Ti Remington clone actions

Easy_E

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 19, 2006
St Johns Mi
Looking for a way to use a BDL style floor plate with a Mack bros Ti action . Been gathering parts for a build and didn't notice the cutout in the bottom of the action will not take the sheet metal internal magazine. I have the new and old style HS setups but there're heavy and the new style hangs down too much .
Hoping maybe someone offers the browning style plate that holds the magazine?

Thanks

Not to my knowledge, but the Magpul Hunter setup isn't a bad one. Takes AICS pattern mags, as well as the Magpul PMags.

I think Hawkins makes something similar to what you're looking for... I could be wrong. Worth checking though. Also, Wyatt's Outdoors makes some special mag setups. Badger Ordnance also makes some REALLY nice bottom metal setups, but they're pricey.

I believe the bottom metal I have now is Hawkins brand bought from another supplier.
20210628_180903.jpg

According to their site; "Do your actions use a Standard Remington pattern trigger and bottom metal?
Yes, they do."

So find the bottom metal you want and if it hangs too low the stock must be the issue.

What I meant by hanging low is the magazine has an extension hanging down . We milled the stock for the Hawkins metal .