• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Belgian SCAR 17 (Geissele, KNS, KDG)

matchgrade762

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2021
Bellevue, WA
Very low round count SCAR 17 with extras. Spent a lot setting this up only to never really use it. The barrel was chopped to 14" by Melvin Pitts at Nefarious Arms (currently has a Rugged flash hider p/w) making it much handier with a suppressor. With the KNS adjustable piston and a 1.50mm gas jet, it cycles and locks back reliably unsuppressed on the fully open setting, and is very pleasantly gassed on the fully closed position with a suppressor. Extras include:

- Geissele Super SCAR trigger
- KDG MREX 4.7"
- KNS DiSCARder
- Ergo grip
- GG&G charging handle
- 4 FDE mags

ELCAN not included but available separately. I have the factory handguard/rails if you want them but they're in my other residence on the other side of the country, so I'd ship them to you separately when I get back there.

$3100 shipped

I'm not sure how the feedback system works here but I've done a couple high dollar transactions on this board and can reach out to references if you need them.

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    804.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg