• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories Bergara premier “conversion kit” 223 AI trainer setup

BoulderE89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2019
St. George, UT
This is not a firearm just to be clear.

Selling only the bolt head (in 223) the barrel (chambered in 223 ackley) and the PTG go-gauge for headspacing onto a Bergara premier action.
Just a “conversion kit” for your Bergara premier action. I used this setup for a training rifle but would also make an excellent varmint setup too.

Barrel is make by preferred barrel blanks. 26” taperless barrel, 1:7 twist and a savage barrel nut to set headspace for quick at home swaps.
I had good luck pushing 80.5 grain Bergers about 2950, and stayed supersonic out to 1050. Has had about 600 rounds through it. Only selling to fund another project I unwisely started this year lol
If you have questions about fireformed brass I can help you out too
Asking $460 for everything shipped! If you have any questions feel free to ask

8E61D0BF-05DD-4465-AE34-E92BC37C2325.jpeg

73A031A9-3428-4CFC-A6B8-B5A6070A14F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Preferred barrel blanks. I’m local to them and they’ve done all my guns I compete with, with really good results.