• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bergara Premier HMR Pro 6.5 Creedmoor SOLD!

Liftman101

Private
Minuteman
I bought this Bergara as a step up from my Savage. Shortly after a friend sold me his custom Defiance/ McMillan/ Bartlein 6.5 Creedmoor. This rifle was used twice. I just do not need it anymore. Has less than 50 rounds. Barrel was broken in by cleaning after each of the first 5 shots. The only thing I added is a Nightforce HD steel 20 MOA Scope base with 8 40 screws and the recoil lug.

THE HMR Pro is a serious step up from the regular B14 HMR. It is a top shelf feature laden factory bolt gun.
Built in the USA by a single gunsmith like a custom rifle.
Stainless Premier action with Cerakote. (Trued up and very smooth) Larger 8 40 threads for scope base mounting
Remington style stock
24" heavy Stainless barrel with Cerakote. Threaded 5/8 24.
Stainless fluted bolt
Trigger Tech trigger
Threaded bolt handle for easy upgrades
Comes with 1 Magpul 5 round AI mag
HMR style highly adjustable stock

The action is smooth and slick. The rifle is basically new and is very accurate.

It comes with the original box, original soft case, and manual. Scope and Bipod not included.

Your FFL must accept a shipment from an individual. If you are anywhere near Milwaukee WI we can do a direct transfer. $1300 shipped.
Bergara.jpg

Attachments

• HMR_vs_HMR_Pro.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
for some reason after I added your listing to my favorites I cant find your asking price might be because I c

Can you swap bolt heads on this rifle?