• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Best Budget (under $2k) non Chinese made 34mm FFP 5-25x range scopes?

I currently own the Delta Stryker, Cronus Gen 2, Eotech and PST Gen 2.

The Stryker has my favorite reticle. Perfect holdovers for my wants and needs.
The glass is spectacular. Great eye box as well

Next would be the Cronus.
The Eotech is on par to my eyes in glass, but the eye box is very tight. It does however have a spectacular, unobtrusive reticle.

PST 2 shouldn’t even be in this discussion imho

what are some of the best budget (maybe $2k and under) non Chinese made 34mm FFP scopes in the 5-25x mag range? ive been out of the loop for many years and looking to scope up a few LR builds that have been in the safe for a while. I have been a huge fan of Japanese made Bushnell Elite tactical scopes years ago. not sure if they are still leaders in this area anymore?

*uses are for plinking/target practice 500-1500yds and non competitive fun
*Deer Hunting 100-800 yds (occasionally more)
*LR pig & Varmint hunting 100-1500 yds

Calibers 6.5CM, 308, 300WM

ive gotten used to FFP now and having the ability to quickly range estimate at any zoom range. no plans to do any competitions or anything.
I have an Athlon Helos BTR Gen2 6-24x56 FFP with a 34 mm tube.
I use it on my .308 Bergara. I am very happy with it. I like the glass, illuminated reticle, sturdy construction and in particular the turrets. Clicks can clearly be felt and heard, very positive repeatable. No issues at all and can highly recommend it. Price range of about $775 US