• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden dropping Gun EOs tomorrow

6071b3cbb9849.png

The "only under certain circumstances" pissed me off more than just a flat out "yes".

I answered the questions and at the time it was NO - 82%, YES - 15% and Only Under Limited Circumstances - 3%

I was amazed that the NO responses were that high but not surprising given the number of firearms sold within the last year.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I answered the questions and at the time it was NO - 82%, YES - 15% and Only Under Limited Circumstances - 3%

I was amazed that the NO responses were that high but not surprising given the number of firearms sold within the last year.

Like most everything "it's for the children" it's some small but VERY vocal and persistent groups that really don't represent the average citizen. Problem is, they're effective at getting their way because generally they're SuperKarens.

I'm fully convinced that anyone who really wants "gun control" are people who can't trust themselves with a gun and could NEVER imagine someone else could have the self control to not shoot someone because they upset them. They're narcissists who think they know better than you because they ARE better than you. That's what you're dealing with and unfortunately they're relentless and usually get their way because any normal human just gives in and walks away from them forever. They will form some sort of circle of sycophants that will do their bidding. Usually just some really weak losers looking for any kind of leadership and guidance. Easily manipulated and wiling to do shitty things because they're shitty people.

The Anti-gunners are getting smarter, and they're gaining ground, 20 years ago they called it "gun control", since Obama it's being framed as a public health/safety issue, and let's be honest more people are going to care about "public health/safety" than "gun control". Now we know it's BS, but again more and more people are happy to become sheep and be told what they should think.

In the game of telling people what they should think, the DNC does 100x better job than the GOP. 87% of teachers are Democrats, they own all news media outlets aside Fox, they own the tv and movie industries. 90% of the messages kids and adults get exposed to from in their education and media now are based on DNC agenda/policies. They dominate social media getting their message out. Meanwhile the GOP sits around with their head in the sand sure that someday everyone will just wake up and see things their way, and complaining it hasn't happened yet in back corners of gun stores. It's not that the GOP is losing now, they've been losing since the 80's bit by bit.

The DNC's real agenda is two fold. They are going to break the filibuster, probably won't remove it, but they will pull it's teeth out. They are going to keep proposing things the average person thinks sounds good (free stimulus $, infrastructure, public safety, etc.), and vilify the GOP for blocking it, until the general public gets frustrated enough they will back anything that they are told will get something done. It's genius really, it plays on the same theme that got Trump elected, the fact that everyone thinks politicians on both sides are worthless and they just want them to do something. Once that's done, you can bet they absolutely will modify the supreme court. They don't even have to increase the number of justices, they can leverage something all Americans have been screaming for for decades.....term limits, and or age limits on justices, anything that creates more justice turnover during their administration so they can get more of their judges on the court.

What we're seeing is simply a result of a participation trophy society, we're seeing the public be willing to throw away the rule of law and constitution if they feel the issue is "unfair". Less and less people evaluate issues with logic or trying to see multiple sides, they simply evaluate them emotionally. So whoever markets issues emotionally as "unfair" wins in today's world.

The only important thing is that we all get our taxes paid to the Feds on time this May, to ensure they have funds for enforcement. 😳

Well maybe unless you are marrying kids and buying grenades
Honestly as fucked up as that part is I’m pretty sure burning the women and children alive to save them from a pedophile was not the best option instead of you know literally any other option they had to arrest the guy that didn’t involve burning down said compound full of women and children.

Horrifically murdering the people you are claiming to try and save seems a bit counter intuitive to the mission.

Honestly as fucked up as that part is I’m pretty sure burning the women and children alive to save them from a pedophile was not the best option instead of you know literally any other option they had to arrest the guy that didn’t involve burning down said compound full of women and children.

Horrifically murdering the people you are claiming to try and save seems a bit counter intuitive to the mission.

Don't forget that was a crime scene and they started to bulldoze over everything the next day. Maybe they were just wanting to give the burn victims a proper burial.

The Einsatzgruppen tried to bulldoze and/or bury all the evidence of their atrocities toward the end of WWII. Chipman and the ATF were no different at Waco. They didn't want any evidence unearthed that would tarnish their pretty little badges.

No use pointing fingers.

The idiots on the outside were no better than the idiots on the inside

the AFT was just taking the soviet approach to Hostage negotiation......if you kill the hostages, the hostage taker has no leverage.

highresrollsafe.jpg

No use pointing fingers.

The idiots on the outside were no better than the idiots on the inside

I will point fingers, nothing they did gives the government the right to purposefully escalate a conflict as a way to justify murdering scores of women and children in one of the worst ways possible.

The majority of homicides in Chicago take place in just a handful of neighborhoods, should the government burn them down and kill all the inhabitants to save them from the people that murder them?

so did they add the clapping sound after his speech?
sounded like a lot more people clapping than there were people there.

WKYoEHFa.jpeg
This looks like something I have seen a million times (Well, a lot). An old guy with Dementia trying to escape, and a nurse or handler trying to keep him inside the barrier. Looks like the garden area of a nursing home. Which it is, now, I guess.

This looks like something I have seen a million times (Well, a lot). An old guy with Dementia trying to escape, and a nurse or handler trying to keep him inside the barrier. Looks like the garden area of a nursing home. Which it is, now, I guess.

Recall how the press did everything they could to hide FDR's leg braces from the public? So it would not be to much of a stretch to realize that the press is going to make sure we don't see any photos of dementia tracking bracelet on his ankle.

Recall how the press did everything they could to hide FDR's leg braces from the public? So it would not be to much of a stretch to realize that the press is going to make sure we don't see any photos of dementia tracking bracelet on his ankle.

Pretty sure Kamala has a brand new technologically advanced invisible pecker leash on Biden to keep him at bay.

So it would not be to much of a stretch to realize that the press is going to make sure we don't see any photos of dementia tracking bracelet on his ankle.
Thats the dumbest shit ive heard this week. He's the President of the USA, he literally has a team of people who never let him out of their site.

i know he has dementia but come on now. Lets have a little bit of common sense here.

I will point fingers, nothing they did gives the government the right to purposefully escalate a conflict as a way to justify murdering scores of women and children in one of the worst ways possible.

The majority of homicides in Chicago take place in just a handful of neighborhoods, should the government burn them down and kill all the inhabitants to save them from the people that murder them?

have fun with that. as mentioned, dumb fucks on both sides. Seems like the case in many ways these days too

LOL!
Suk-it-Trebeck has seen too many ABC, made-for-TV movies and the body of his knowledge comes from Wikipedia (which is horrendously wrong and full of baseless assumptions/government lies about this). 'Cause, ya know, when there's child abuse/molestation alleged the government files for a search warrant alleging illegal firearms and explosives (on the thinnest of evidence), and then they call the BATFE to execute the search warrant. Usually they roll heavy with lots of "agents" toting machineguns and they bring tanks too!

The Branch Davidians were an eschetogical sect who believed the apocalypse was happening tomorrow. This is why they stockpiled guns, and why it was a self fulfilling prophesy when Janet Reno found out about them. She is the one who is really behind the decision to attack, and then murder all of them.

All the accusations of child abuse came AFTER the BATFE attacked the compound and eventually burned it to the ground with gas and smoke grenades. It was known that Koresh had multiple wives (not legally, but in-fact) and kids by all of them. If that were a real crime the BATFE would roll into just about every ghetto in America and burn it down.

The idea that the Branch Davidians set the fires is absurd, and disregards the grenade attack (to cover the tank attack) moments before the fires broke out in the wooden frame fucking buildings where they were "holed up". Remember them using the tank to try and tear out the walls? They were stick built and like paper. Fucking unbelievable. That anyone is still buying that JD crap to this day is absurd. Wiki is a pack of lies. Read about it on History.com of a much more accurate telling.

Ever lit off one a CS grenade in your hand (hopefully with a glove on)? The case gets hot fast, but the smoke coming out is like a blowtorch. You can start a fire with one easy. Throw it into a wooden structure and it's even money it will cause a fire. They fired a hundred grenades into the buildings before the tank assault... Fucking retarded if they did not want to burn it all down and murder everyone.

One of the many Janet Reno fiascos, and by todays, woke standards she would not even be considered the dyke psycho she was then. But, leftists gona leftist.

Thats the dumbest shit ive heard this week. He's the President of the USA, he literally has a team of people who never let him out of their site.

i know he has dementia but come on now. Lets have a little bit of common sense here.

Next time, I’ll put out a sarcasm alert just for you. Before you start saying anything is dumb, you should check your grammar and spelling.

Next time, I’ll put out a sarcasm alert just for you. Before you start saying anything is dumb, you should check your grammar and spelling.
The last refuge of a desperate poster; attack spelling of everyone else, claim sarcasm was missed.

I suspect they're just virtue signaling. Getting some mileage out of the scary sounding GHOST GUNS. Oooowwwhhheeeeeeeeeee!

What I would like to see are HONEST STATS on how much crime is committed with so called ghost guns. After all, this is their claim for needing to CONTROL them.........they're used for crime with no serial numbers, no background checks, etc and spiel on.

So, is it true? Are ghost guns used to any significant degree in crime? Or just in libbercrat's heads???
If they keep pushing they will find a ghost gun behind every blade of grass.

Reactions: deersniper
Regarding Waco, another criticism I remember from the time, was that Koresh was in the habit of jogging every morning at the same time & on the same route. If true, LE (ATF) could have picked him up, jogging outside the compound, with much less risk, death, and of course publicity.

"I think it was the government’s fault. I found out that Koresh jogged everyday at the same time on the same route [before the siege]. And so if they wanted to take him they could have just pulled up in a police car and arrested him."

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911 and Davo308
LOL!
Suk-it-Trebeck has seen too many ABC, made-for-TV movies and the body of his knowledge comes from Wikipedia (which is horrendously wrong and full of baseless assumptions/government lies about this). 'Cause, ya know, when there's child abuse/molestation alleged the government files for a search warrant alleging illegal firearms and explosives (on the thinnest of evidence), and then they call the BATFE to execute the search warrant. Usually they roll heavy with lots of "agents" toting machineguns and they bring tanks too!

The Branch Davidians were an eschetogical sect who believed the apocalypse was happening tomorrow. This is why they stockpiled guns, and why it was a self fulfilling prophesy when Janet Reno found out about them. She is the one who is really behind the decision to attack, and then murder all of them.

All the accusations of child abuse came AFTER the BATFE attacked the compound and eventually burned it to the ground with gas and smoke grenades. It was known that Koresh had multiple wives (not legally, but in-fact) and kids by all of them. If that were a real crime the BATFE would roll into just about every ghetto in America and burn it down.

The idea that the Branch Davidians set the fires is absurd, and disregards the grenade attack (to cover the tank attack) moments before the fires broke out in the wooden frame fucking buildings where they were "holed up". Remember them using the tank to try and tear out the walls? They were stick built and like paper. Fucking unbelievable. That anyone is still buying that JD crap to this day is absurd. Wiki is a pack of lies. Read about it on History.com of a much more accurate telling.

Ever lit off one a CS grenade in your hand (hopefully with a glove on)? The case gets hot fast, but the smoke coming out is like a blowtorch. You can start a fire with one easy. Throw it into a wooden structure and it's even money it will cause a fire. They fired a hundred grenades into the buildings before the tank assault... Fucking retarded if they did not want to burn it all down and murder everyone.

One of the many Janet Reno fiascos, and by todays, woke standards she would not even be considered the dyke psycho she was then. But, leftists gona leftist.

I saw a talk by a branch davidian, from the mid 90s. He was selling his book but it was very clear that the cover story was bs.

People that try to justify Waco should be banned. Wtf

He's just ignorant, thinks he's skating the middle by saying the cultists weren't perfect and the government wasn't perfect so therefore he's not a shitbag himself. Failing, of course, to recognize that being a weird cultist is 1) a constitutionally protected right and 2) no where near being on the same level of shitbaggery as murdering women, children, or any human, and then posing for pictures in front of their smoldering bodies.

Long live the far right.

Down with the lefty heathen scum.

I'm smart enough to know I don't know shit about waco. Not enough to write paragraphs.
I also don't really give a fuck to be honest.

I am smart enough to know though, that neither do any of you.

To believe anything except both sides fucked up makes me giggle like watching your mom
be the barracks entertainment.

Cant make laws by decree.

If obama didn't get anything after Sandy Hook, this muppet isn't doing shit.

It's all theater that 'look, we re doing something!'.

Even if they manage to do something with 80% lowers, get ready for 78% lowers.
Except that is exactly what Trump did with bump stocks....

Reactions: Longshot231
I clicked on this two-month-old thread with the expectation that there was some new development. But no, it was just getting needlessly bumped by a three-year-old zombie account with 8 total posts (including this one).

What would @The King say about this?

The Anti-gunners are getting smarter, and they're gaining ground, 20 years ago they called it "gun control", since Obama it's being framed as a public health/safety issue, and let's be honest more people are going to care about "public health/safety" than "gun control". Now we know it's BS, but again more and more people are happy to become sheep and be told what they should think.

In the game of telling people what they should think, the DNC does 100x better job than the GOP. 87% of teachers are Democrats, they own all news media outlets aside Fox, they own the tv and movie industries. 90% of the messages kids and adults get exposed to from in their education and media now are based on DNC agenda/policies. They dominate social media getting their message out. Meanwhile the GOP sits around with their head in the sand sure that someday everyone will just wake up and see things their way, and complaining it hasn't happened yet in back corners of gun stores. It's not that the GOP is losing now, they've been losing since the 80's bit by bit.

The DNC's real agenda is two fold. They are going to break the filibuster, probably won't remove it, but they will pull it's teeth out. They are going to keep proposing things the average person thinks sounds good (free stimulus $, infrastructure, public safety, etc.), and vilify the GOP for blocking it, until the general public gets frustrated enough they will back anything that they are told will get something done. It's genius really, it plays on the same theme that got Trump elected, the fact that everyone thinks politicians on both sides are worthless and they just want them to do something. Once that's done, you can bet they absolutely will modify the supreme court. They don't even have to increase the number of justices, they can leverage something all Americans have been screaming for for decades.....term limits, and or age limits on justices, anything that creates more justice turnover during their administration so they can get more of their judges on the court.

What we're seeing is simply a result of a participation trophy society, we're seeing the public be willing to throw away the rule of law and constitution if they feel the issue is "unfair". Less and less people evaluate issues with logic or trying to see multiple sides, they simply evaluate them emotionally. So whoever markets issues emotionally as "unfair" wins in today's world.
What we are seeing is a concerted effort from both "parties" to move the power from the people, entirely to the government. The Democrats and Rinos have all those things, and they still had to commit massive election fraud to win. Any Rino who went against the Trump agenda is radioactive. Seems to me like Rush was always right, and they are not in the majority. They are just good at making it look like they are in the majority opinion, because they control the squawk box, and type box, and now the ballot box.

Last edited:
You're asking for a lot here in the Pit. I don't know if it can be done.

🤣😂

Is there any useful update? Or is Fauchi emails distracting from the fact no gun laws are being passed (or are passing)???

What we are seeing is a consorted effort from both "parties" to move the power from the people, entirely to the government. The Democrats and Rinos have all those things, and they still had to commit massive election fraud to win. Any Rino who went against the Trump agenda is radioactive. Seems to me like Rush was always right, and they are not in the majority. They are just good at making it look like they are in the majority opinion, because they control the squawk box, and type box, and now the ballot box.
Holy shit man, your statement is spot on ....

and has been going on since Woodrow Wilson and the progressive (communist) movement 100 years ago.

I clicked on this two-month-old thread with the expectation that there was some new development. But no, it was just getting needlessly bumped by a three-year-old zombie account with 8 total posts (including this one).

What would @The King say about this?
The King is Dead.

Long live the King.

1623071739296.png

Reactions: BLEE
The King is Dead.

Long live the King.

View attachment 7642014
Actually, I beat COVID 100%.

Ivermectin made the difference and kept me off a vent I think.

As for this, one of the tactics used to agitators is to show up and search for threads that match a “key words and topics” list.

Aaand all the sudden we are talking about this shit again and some troll is raking in the Yuan or some 10 year old kid in moms basement is laughing at dweebs.